VFL VFL 2024 - Geelong & the greater league

Remove this Banner Ad

Take ownership Neale.

Gotta be better there

Good lead and mark however

GO Catters

Conway is good but cant tell where his tank is at bc its a smaller ground.

Knevitts been really good particularly defensively running to fill holes. Should play afl on the wing next week.

Clohesys work around the contest is great-id be giving him a game soon.

Mannagh looks dangerous fwd but i dont know why we are parking him there when the MF is getting beaten.
Between this and too many talls clogging the forward line corrigan isnt coaching his best today.

Jeka is very odd mixes great kicking with no intensity.
Foster keeps disappearing hes a delist (willis and murdoch probably same boat).
Stanley and bews are finished period and parfitt is finished at geelong.

Hardie been ok but again i doubt they pick him.
Humphries has been decent but not dominating how i want him to-hopefully he can push hard to get in the 1s for mullin.
There is a few off the list next year and we haven't even mentioned some struggling veterans in the AFL team.
Mackie and Wellsy will have their hands full come the National Draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Willis started in middle. Half way through 3rd and he has 3 possessions. Shame as I hoped he might come on. Looks good around the ball. But need to get more than that in vfl

Yeah, it's been a bit of a pattern this year. Looks amazing up forward and you think it'll translate into a midfield game, but just doesn't get anywhere near enough ball.

I think he knows no matter what he does he isny getting picked and i suspect his agent already has his next club lined up anyway. But i take your point.

Conway and knevitt looking very good.
I liked that mark on the wing from edwards hes just very raw but theres tools there.
Do you see Edwards as another ruck option or could he play KPF?
Needs some weight on him but he does look promising.

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL VFL 2024 - Geelong & the greater league

Remove this Banner Ad

Back