Clohesy
Clark
O'Sullivan
Guthrie
SDK
Hawkins

There's 31

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't say the umpiring is atrocious. Just ... weird and we're not getting the rub of the green.

Mind you, we're running around like it's the little league. No structure whatsoever.

And has someone put tranquilizers in the team water?

I don't think he's going too bad tbh..... certainly no worse than anyone else.

Every player would be guilty of at least one shocking kick.

Exactly

Right now neither of Rohan or Parfitt are putting their hands up for a recall

For SDK this is more about a run in the legs rather than necessarily showing something to push for a call up - so I'm more so watching Sam to see how he's moving, the second efforts to follow up his work etc

To me, the 3 listed players that have shown the most are Merrick, Mullin & Ted - expect 1 or 2 of them named in the 26 on Wednesday (even is it's just as emergencies)

Good news is that they are now assured of playing next week instead of bye. Which is good for afl to get games into players who are not in afl team?

Wonder if that was something of the plan - win today is good

But playing next week can have it's own benefits

Exactly

Right now neither of Rohan or Parfitt are putting their hands up for a recall

For SDK this is more about a run in the legs rather than necessarily showing something to push for a call up - so I'm more so watching Sam to see how he's moving, the second efforts to follow up his work etc

To me, the 3 listed players that have shown the most are Merrick, Mullin & Ted - expect 1 or 2 of them named in the 26 on Wednesday (even is it's just as emergencies)

How I'm seeing it too.

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL VFL 2024 - Geelong & the greater league

Remove this Banner Ad

Back