VFL VFL 2024 - Geelong & the greater league

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it depends what we're trying to get from Sam today

If he's meant to be going 100% and helping push this team for a win - totally agree

If it's about getting a run in the legs before Thursday, then can understand him playing a bit within himself

It must be about the run in the legs, because the team seems to lack a desire to win.

Understood but Rohan having zero possessions 1 tackle and 1 free kick against at half time isn’t going to get him back to afl team.

I expected he would be manic today but

He's been poor.

But fun all chains going towards the forwards .

Maybe he should be used at CHF ... something different

Any chance we could get anyone not to fly in F50 and get front and centre at contest?

GO Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahaha really? I have the opposite opinion of O'Sullivan.
Drops a lot of marks, doesn’t compete with any intensity or man up behind play and often looks like he’s misread the play. Maybe it’ll come with confidence cause he didn’t look like that at junior level. Across the list we could really do with some toughness and competitiveness in a lot of the players.

Drops a lot of marks, doesn’t compete with any intensity or man up behind play and often looks like he’s misread the play. Maybe it’ll come with confidence cause he didn’t look like that at junior level. Across the list we could really do with some toughness and competitiveness in a lot of the players.
I guess see it differently. I'm not worried about him being overly tough or competitive to the extent of other players, more positioning, using his size/advantages. I'll give him much more time, but I see your points.

Clohesy takes on 3 of them to get the ball then after Parf has it and loses it.

GO Catters

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL VFL 2024 - Geelong & the greater league

Remove this Banner Ad

Back