VFL VFL 2024 - Geelong & the greater league

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder if they see him as a Blicav replacement? Needs a lot of work in the ruck still but think he's not too bad skill-wise when the ball hits the ground. We've got a pretty settled backline without him now...so maybe a possibility?

Definitely.
Even shows what a difference having a genuine kpf is for Foster as he now gets the second best defender and he's seeing more of the footy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Getting smashed, shouldn’t be losing with this lineup

It takes more than a few names on a sheet to make a winning team

Hawkins hasn't played VFL since 2011, this is Guthrie's first VFL hitout this year and last week was Sam's first VFL match

So it sounds great having 17 AFL listed players out there today, but how many games have they played as a group?

We've got some high expectations for what they could possible achieve, but like last week it's pretty clear which team trains & plays together as a squad

Yeah Pick 7 still looks miles off it.
Needs 3-4 months in the gym and a heap of sprint work.
He could play well against kids because he was tougher than them, but I never saw anything other than a guy with a dip in him.

Very limited... not many tricks, size, speed, scoring ability, class or as much upside and that was my observations from the get-go with him prior to the draft.

If he wasn't from Geelong I doubt we would have taken him.

I really want him to prove me wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL VFL 2024 - Geelong & the greater league

Remove this Banner Ad

Back