VFL VFL 2024 - Geelong & the greater league

Remove this Banner Ad

Unacceptable points dropped v Footscray.
Unacceptable loss to Box Hill.

Bow out in straight sets and Corrigan should clean out his desk. Disgusting.

Sorry this is moronic. He's had about as much chance to win possessions as Hawkins. He's not getting the ball because he's not around the ball and our mids have no composure to get the ball to the outside.
I’m sure the same supporters thought Atkins always going to be a premiership midfielder when he was playing lock down in a back pocket in the twos for years 🙄. We are ridiculously impatient as supporters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unacceptable points dropped v Footscray.
Unacceptable loss to Box Hill.

Bow out in straight sets and Corrigan should clean out his desk. Disgusting.
Not the easiest gig against clubs that play together week in week out ala the last two weeks. A few playing for themselves, as if team synergy isn’t hard enough already.

Yes...His hardness and willingness to tackle.

Although he doesn't have the size at the moment to capitalise on those traits.
Now that is fair, which is why the premature calls saying he’s a bust are laughable. Tank and strength, both will come.

I was hoping we'd see Tom working up the ground a bit more, get involved as a link player and not just be focused with staying within 70m of goal

General movement he looks ok, but he definitely looks slow when he's had to do a bit of chasing

If all he had to do in the seniors was plonk himself in the goal square & take forward 50 ruck contests, you could try to get away with it, but without perfect delivery I think AFL quality opposition defenders will make him look silly

Yep.

Said it earlier elsewhere.....I love Tommy, but if we play him in the seniors he'll inadvertently kill our movement in the forward line because his lack of movement will cause the boys to just bomb it on his head, which is far too easy to predict and repel.

A few of the posters here should stfu re. Clark. Been really his first season and he looks spent. Has shown some great signs at AFL level and will be solid next year.

Kids is only just 20 ffs. Seriously, you’re a bunch of grubs

The funniest part is that despite being played nowhere near the ball and missing a bunch of the first quarter off with the blood rule he's had 2 of our best 5 or so moments with the chase down tackle in the first and then the laser pass to Foster in the second.

I don't know why he's being played half a kick behind the ball but he genuinely might've been our best player that half. Definitely in our top 5.

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL VFL 2024 - Geelong & the greater league

Remove this Banner Ad

Back