Review Views and Reviews v Crows (you beauty!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Love Green wheeling around on the mark all the time, hopefully the forwards will keep noticing that and know where to lead.

Absolutely. Much harder to defend against.

While it almost cost us the game, I wasn't that upset with us taking the game on. How many times do you hear the commentators harping on about teams that go into defensive mode too early?

Haven't been this excited since........our win against the Eagles!!:p:D

My heart is still racing!......love you Vossy:hearts: ....Love you Browny:hearts:....love you Blacky:hearts:....love you Greeny:hearts:

..where's Whitey??..oh yeah.....love you Richy:hearts:...in fact, love you all, boys!!:hearts::hearts:

.. I'm waffling I know, but can't help it!:oops:..whodda thunked it hey??:p

And everyone in our section looked at me as if I'd sprouted tenticles out of my nose at quarter time when I said we could still win it.

Who's crazy now?! HUH?!

(Probably still me...)

I think you and I were the only ones who said we can do...although I only said we will improve....didn't think we'd improve this much!:D

Totally agree with Roos when he talked about composure in the last 5-10 mins.

But we're not good enough to change game style on a dime. The attacking, running, play on style of footy was what got us back in the game. If we tried to go against that, I reckon Adelaide would have just applied the pressure and eventually we would have cracked. The run and gun style was what troubled Carlton for a period. It is what we did well against West Coast. It is our style of footy and we don't have the ability to pick out targets by foot in a methodical, calculated way. When we play a conservative game, we get flogged.

We should make a pact - we won't bag a player who makes a mistake whilst trying to attack the game. At least not until we're a more mature side. It gave me great pleasure to watch the likes of Yeo, Lester, Bewick, Zorko and Green try and make quick decisions to move the game on. Sure, they made mistakes but they were the right mistakes, if that makes sense.

One thing I would say - I get excited when Bewick and Green mark the ball because you know they'll wheel straight onto their preferred and something will happen. It might not be the right thing but it will be something positive. I love it.

Haven't been this excited since........our win against the Eagles!!:p:D

My heart is still racing!......love you Vossy:hearts: ....Love you Browny:hearts:....love you Blacky:hearts:....love you Greeny:hearts:

..where's Whitey??..oh yeah.....love you Richy:hearts:...in fact, love you all, boys!!:hearts::hearts:

.. I'm waffling I know, but can't help it!:oops:..whodda thunked it hey??:p
Darryl White retired after 2005 remember MacMum? Oh how I miss his magic!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even though it was freezing I ripped my jacket off cos I wanted it to be made clear that I was wearing the number 24 before it became cool :cool:

Got it signed yesterday too. Might have some trouble taking it off though...

My heart goes out to Huddo, worked his guts out and looked ready to pass out at the end of it. Love my 2013 sponsored player Reddo, Rich is a workhorse, Sauce needs a knighthood and Zorko needs a medal.

hat.jpg

Also I'm not sure if anyone picked it up but did Beams run with Sloane?

Went very quiet in the 3rd quarter but I think he might have been tagging.

Absolute ripper of a game apart from the first quarter. Can't wait to watch the replay of the 3 quarters.
Great efforts from Redden, Merrett and Black who led from the front. Hanley and Zorko lifted too!
Reckon the likes of Bewick, Lisle and Yeo are on the verge, making consistent contributions every week. So freaking stoked!!!

Left dinner early to watch the last half. First game I've been able to see any of for a few weeks for various reasons.

Thought the defenders were great. Been months since I've seen Adcock play that well, and Merrett just couldn't be beaten. The Crows just kept pushing it wide trying to find an avenue to goal. We played a lot more direct and got the benefits.

Incredible of the Lions who were playing for pride, in comparison to the Crows playing for top spot, and to come back from behind and cause an upset that like. Well done! I started out watching the first quarter, thought it would be a thrashing, changed to the Collingwood v North match and got bored then changed back to watch the last quarter, so glad I did.
You supporters should be excited, we've seen many good signs and I wouldn't be surprised if next season Brisbane will be a dangerous team.

On par with the West Coast win!!
Better by far. That win was somewhat fortuitous, this we earnt through shear hard work and not a small amount of skill after giving the second ranked side a 38 point start.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Views and Reviews v Crows (you beauty!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back