Review Views and Reviews v Crows (you beauty!)

Remove this Banner Ad

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Alright team, let's keep our heads here:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

But seriously, did not see that coming. Despite the heart that I know the team has, I thought the bodies would be less willing with the accumulated injuries and exhaustion. Happier with this win than the Weagles one, and I was pretty bloody merry after that one.

I just quickly want to thank North Melbourne. The helped balance out any change at the top that we caused by winning over Adelaide. Without their efforts Collingwood would be second on the ladder. Now Hawthorn will no doubt overtake them relegating them to a more deserving spot on the ladder.

Haha, was feeling slightly conflicted about that, but North winning makes it all perfect.:D

Wowie how fantastic was that win. Made listening to Dwayne Russell bearable......
Went from slumping in the back of the couch in the first quarter to standing up and yelling in the last minutes!!!
Kudos to Patful, Sauce, Redden and Huddo....Fantastic.

Great win, love footy tonight and loved seeing Bulldog Murray!! How good can it get!!

Its great to see players like Huddo play....in all his time with us I never felt that Brennan would die for us, but Huddo would!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Alright team, let's keep our heads here:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

But seriously, did not see that coming. Despite the heart that I know the team has, I thought the bodies would be less willing with the accumulated injuries and exhaustion. Happier with this win than the Weagles one, and I was pretty bloody merry after that one.
IH84 Is the opposite of the eagles crowd.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Incredible of the Lions who were playing for pride, in comparison to the Crows playing for top spot, and to come back from behind and cause an upset that like. Well done! I started out watching the first quarter, thought it would be a thrashing, changed to the Collingwood v North match and got bored then changed back to watch the last quarter, so glad I did.
You supporters should be excited, we've seen many good signs and I wouldn't be surprised if next season Brisbane will be a dangerous team.

This is exactly my take on it, and why I'm so stoked with it.

We had NOTHING TO PLAY FOR- other than PRIDE.:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

This team has heart.

We are seeing the graduel development of some very talented footballers with a lot of heart and courage. We can be very thankful we have Brown and Black to help guide them along the way. That is the best game I have seen Redden play, Rich also had a great game. I have read all the criticism of Bewick and thought I must be missing something but the more I see of him the more impressed I get. He has a bright future. Just to to keep trying and never give up when all seemed lost early in the game is testament to whole club. Well done.

And just to add to the excitement, I just got told a long-lost relie in Nigeria has left me a cool million, I just have to send my account details and $1000 and I'll be set :p

(Seriously, who tries to scam someone after their team has just won against the odds? Bloody hell, I tipped the win and the margin, how dumb to they think I am?!)

And just to add to the excitement, I just got told a long-lost relie in Nigeria has left me a cool million, I just have to send my account details and $1000 and I'll be set :p

(Seriously, who tries to scam someone after their team has just won against the odds? Bloody hell, I tipped the win and the margin, how dumb to they think I am?!)
So excited you posted twice Kezz? I got so aggro in the first quarter the dog got the heebies.

Said it a few times now but how is Yeo's composure?
It's like a scene from The Matrix, extreme pressure, has opponants clammering to tackle him, two sets of hands on him,around the waist and arms and yet he holds that ball, takes the time to look around, find a target or safe path and gets a pass away. This doesn't happen just once, I saw it 3 times tonight.
I think he is the coolest, calmest customer in a clinch I have seen.:thumbsu:

Imagine being a young opposition half back flanker. Your club throws you there just to find the pace of senior footy, maybe do a job on one of the opposition's lesser lights. Your opponent wanders down and you realise you've got to play on the most decorated player currently in football!

Said it a few times now but how is Yeo's composure?
It's like a scene from The Matrix, extreme pressure, has opponants clammering to tackle him, two sets of hands on him,around the waist and arms and yet he holds that ball, takes the time to look around, find a target or safe path and gets a pass away. This doesn't happen just once, I saw it 3 times tonight.
I think he is the coolest, calmest customer in a clinch I have seen.:thumbsu:

He actually reminds me a lot of how Heppell started his footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's everyones opinion on Crisp tonight?

Did some little things that the stats don't pick up but only 5 touches wasn't that great, Would like to see Docherty come in for him.

Also Polkinghorne with his usual 11 touches.

Imagine being a young opposition half back flanker. Your club throws you there just to find the pace of senior footy, maybe do a job on one of the opposition's lesser lights. Your opponent wanders down and you realise you've got to play on the most decorated player currently in football!
A Black day indeed.

What's everyones opinion on Crisp tonight?

Did some little things that the stats don't pick up but only 5 touches wasn't that great, Would like to see Docherty come in for him.

Also Polkinghorne with his usual 11 touches.
I think Polks was better than his 11 touches tonight would suggest.

I think Polks was better than his 11 touches tonight would suggest.
Not buying it.

To much maturity and development put into him to be a player that averages around 10-13 disposals on a regular basis.

---------------------------------

Goose - 3.

Crisp - 5.

Bewick - 10.

Polkinghorne - 11.

---------------------------------

If you look at the players below him in possies, One was a genuine marking forward tonight, The other a young kid and a back man who was subbed off very early.

Opposition clubs are coming in here to thank us for the win so they can push up the ladder.
Sure, that's a bonus.
But this win wasn't to aid you or to win for finals.
It was a win made of pure determination, resolve and grit after being down by a heavy margin, they did it because they had pride in their jumper, pride in themselves, pride in their supporters, and pride in their coach. The same coach who has endured endless taunts week in week out, but has delivered the goods. That's the part of the win I love the most.
And what made it better was the composure of youngsters like Bewick, Green and especially Yeo. Can't wait for next week, bring it on!

Priceless moment of the night: Hudsons reaction to his kicked goal.
He was as surprised as the rest of us when it went through :D

Just got home. what a turnaround. The first quarter reminded me of the Geelong game (where we didn't kick a goal until mid-third quarter) but after that we were sensational. In no way, shape or form did I see a win coming there. But once we went in front in the third, it just looked on. Some dodgy decisions aside (thankfully in both directions), it was a super, super win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Views and Reviews v Crows (you beauty!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back