Votes Vs the Snipers

Remove this Banner Ad

• Banned
who cares i agree umps were on our side but every team gets there good and bad. learn how to take it. milburn couldnt even see if edwards had the ball watch the reply he had his head tucked in to his arm and couldnt even see

you right you guys didnt get your obligatory 45 free kicks so sorry, and piss off back down the highway

3. Tuck (AGAIN--top 3 B&F this year)
2. Deledio
1. McGuane

mentions to: Moore, Richo, Tambling (loving the progress and this endevour) and White (real speed-love it)

3. Lids
2. Tuck
1. Newy

Tambo was very good too, and Edwards was our best until he got slammed face first into the ground with his arms pinned, in an incident which will draw attention from the MRP yet still can't earn us a free kick.

3. Deledio
2. Moore
1. Tuck

I thought Newman turned it over too many times, which resulted in goals, so didn't include him.

Jackson had a shocker and I thought Pattison had one of his worst games.

I don't trust anything that Milburn does as hard at it. That one on Edwards wasn't neccessary plus I remember first game we played against you Milburn on 3-4 occasions trying to rough up cotchin in his first game.

Guys, it wasn't sniping or being dirty. Its hard at the ball. The umpiring was a bit iffy, but overall I thought it was even - We just got more free kicks.

Milburn was dirty. You should at least be sportsman enough to conceed that. If one of our blokes did that to your youngins, you would be upset if there was not even a free kick payed.

FTR i dont think any geelong players are snipers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys, it wasn't sniping or being dirty. Its hard at the ball. The umpiring was a bit iffy, but overall I thought it was even - We just got more free kicks.

Sorry dude i have read your posts in the past and if i have offended you sorry.....but i call it as i see it, it was milburn who tried to rough up cam white, it was milburn who shuld get a holiday for the incident with edwards, it was milburn with the sling on delidio over the boundary......cheap shots.....

you can play football hard and the right way a your coach has been spouting since fremantle.....its a pity your some of your players dont follow his thughts on this.....it was unnecesarry and cheap.....similar to lingys hit by solomon

Milburn was dirty. You should at least be sportsman enough to conceed that. If one of our blokes did that to your youngins, you would be upset if there was not even a free kick payed.

FTR i dont think any geelong players are snipers.
I didn't say it was not dirty. I would be pissed if it happened to one our players.

I am saying Geelong are not snipers. We want the ball, we go hard at the ball. If a soft player is in between the ball and the player.... Its not his fault. Not saying your players are soft. We are just hard at the ball with mature, bigger bodies, so your younger players get knocked around... Once your younger bodies mature, you'l be like us!

3- Lids
2- Tuck
1- Tambo. (will kick ass next year)

tambling doesnt deserve to get votes - his game tonight was pretty awful.

ran into trouble time and time again, and put teammates under pressure all the time,

thought mcguane was good - showed he has the mongrel we need down back

3. McGuane - Was just great down back, shows he has the mongrel in him, was unlucky to get a few things against him.
2. Lids - Never goes in hard but always plays well, was efficient.
1. Titch - Before getting killed he was brilliant, backed himself and was at every contest.

Unlucky: Richo, Moore and Tambling (for those of you saying he doesn't deserve a mention I think he does, he's gotten himself in trouble in the past few weeks but at least he is trying to take on the game.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Votes Vs the Snipers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back