Review Vs Geelong (we effin' did it) Autopsy Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I did too which was terrible news for me because I'm Benjamin Button.

Now I love pokemon :(
Could be worse. You could've turned into me when I liked watching Sailor Moon (I was under the age of 10 and Agro's Cartoon Connection was the best thing ever)

+ ziebell has ice in his veins
+ goldy controlling the game
+ engine room is best in the business once up and running
+ so much more effective moving the ball out of the back 50 with boomer and dal santo in the team

- really disappointed with LT after qtr time - happily going to ground, communicating with umpires and trying to belt people as they run by. became a liability
- hope we can handle contested marking situations a bit better next week
- aaron black is a bee's penis away from tearing a game to shreds

Could be worse. You could've turned into me when I liked watching Sailor Moon (I was under the age of 10 and Agro's Cartoon Connection was the best thing ever)

This will be my life if we win by two points next week.

Comparing to last week, a lot more players down across the board, particularly our quicker guys. Thought Wells, Atley and Harvey early were well down. Ats looked a littlecooked llast week so may be blessing in disguise.

Thomas was poor outside the first quarter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sam Gibson played a sensational game. To be able to do it in a final like that makes his performance tonight all the more impressive and that will go down as the best game he's played in his career.

Well done North Melbourne. Good luck against Sydney. :thumbsu:

Well done north - all the best against Sydney

Mission-Accomplished-251x300.jpg

Growing up watching the "Comeback King" era, and having witnessed a few rundowns, that was at the very least a relief.

A massive pat on the back to the young players who kept level heads and held on.

Worst way to win. We can't let that happen next week. In saying that, we are playing next week! Bring on the Swans!

Brad needs all players to practice goal kicking. If we had of kicked all the set shots, the game would of been shot at HT

Was that the umps fault too?

By the way...congrats..awesome effort, goldy insane, dal recruit of the year, Gibson impressive, boomer is just amazing.
I hope you beat the COLA campaigners

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Vs Geelong (we effin' did it) Autopsy Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back