Review Vs Geelong (we effin' did it) Autopsy Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

- most dominant 6 point win ever, how that turned into a nailbiter I have no idea
- Goldstein unbelievable
- 2 clutch shots at goal from Ziebell
- umpiring disgraceful, brown and Thomas ragged to the ground without the ball..one in the goal square which would have been the killer goal...can't lay a finger on the pretty boys up the other end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loved seeing Selwood bashed.. The man is a dildo
Loved seeing Tom crying.. shouldn't have played anyway..
Amazed that the umpires weren't able to do what they wanted to to do us.
Amazed at Pig, what a game.
Dal stood up... again.
Goldy saved our asses
I love NMFC

Congrats guys, i honestly reckon the only reason Geelong got so close was from several disgraceful and unfair umpiring xalla that went Geelong's way. You seriously have so much to look forward too, Cunnington is a beast, Gibson was sublime, Sideshow Ben is going to be a handy forward, and Luke McDonald look likes a future Brownlow medalist, his game tonight was sensational, his composure was just superb.

Enjoy the win and best of luck next week :)

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Kudos to your mob. Great team to watch.

I thank you for allowing me to see Selwood's sullen and defeated face as he left the 'G'. A Memory that will last a lifetime. :D
You missed the best part, when they were getting their arse kicked early on, he started the free kick stuff. When that didn't work he started to try and push some of our players around. Sam Wright has had a great year but probably doesn't warrant a great deal of attention amongst the big boys, but he doesn't cop any shit either, as Joel Selwood found out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Vs Geelong (we effin' did it) Autopsy Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back