Review vs Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

image.png

I don't think anybody's mentioned it yet, but that Stringer tackle on Buddy with a minute and a half left was phenomenal. He breaks that tackle, Swans are running with numbers and it's a likely goal and victory.

I missed the game because my daughter decided to be born on the 2nd of May 4 years ago.

HOW DO I GET THE REPLAY? I don't have foxtel or an AFL live pass, but I would offer sexual favours to get my hands on the replay elsewhere.

I missed the game because my daughter decided to be born on the 2nd of May 4 years ago.

HOW DO I GET THE REPLAY? I don't have foxtel or an AFL live pass, but I would offer sexual favours to get my hands on the replay elsewhere.
Sent yu a pm mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tomorrow sometime it will be on the AFL site, click video I think it is and then match reply and it will take you to a smart replay area :)

You can watch a replay of any game on the AFL site without a live pass. Not sure what time it goes up - tonight or tomorrow morning.

This is the link from AFL website:
http://www.afl.com.au/video/smart-replay

But need to wait a few more hours yet I'm afraid.

Capture.JPG

Foxtel have a replay overnight of all the Saturday matches.

I already have Borderlands locked in :p.

I can GTA from about 7:30 until about the end of the footy.
You suck. :p I'm probably good for it from about 9:30/10.

Tomorrow sometime it will be on the AFL site, click video I think it is and then match reply and it will take you to a smart replay area :)
Nah it doesn't anymore. they have stuffed the link up on the AFL site, it takes you to live-pass. You have to change the live-pass to Video in the link address to access. This should be posted for everyone actually

Remove this Banner Ad

Review vs Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back