vs WCE: Predict the Crowd!

Remove this Banner Ad

Im going and hope everyone else goes
Seriously, We get 2 Friday Night Matches this Year, We've already played one match and that was against Collingwood who we beat in an Exciting Match by 3 Points

This is our 2nd Friday Night Match, Lets make the most of it and go cheer on The Might Kangas!! :)

Go Kangas!! :)

KangaMan said:
I think it'll be 23,783

Which is not enough!!!!

Get there Friday Night!!!
Well said Kanga man at least its better than the late 80s when i turned to my mate v West Coast on a Friday night and said we could get 10000 tonight , good crowd :D . Alas we only got about 9000, but we won ;)
My prediction 23807

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very hard to say how much we will get to in this match although it would be a great great effort to get a crowd over 30,000 considering the record for a North vs West Coast game in a H&A game is 27,150 set at the MCG in Round 1 after our Ansett Cup win in 1998 & it was right smack bang in the middle of our 90's dynasty.

I am tipping 24,689 to get there tomorrow night.

IMO - anything over 25K would be a huge bonus. There's usually only 15-18K hard core North supporters who attend Melbourne H & A games. Throw in the added spice of this being 'top of the table clash' - should drag a few more through the gates.

WCE won't have any more than 2-3000 supporters. Will need a good spread of corporates and Friday night 'neutrals' and theatre goers to get above 25K.

25,000 ensures we break even and/or make a few bucks on the night.

It annoys me that we are playing an interstate team on a rare Friday night appearance. If we only draw an average crowd I can just see the critics saying that we don't deserve to play on Friday nights. However, they will conveniently overlook the fact that the opposition comes from W.A., which significantly affects the game's ability to draw a sell-out crowd.

Remove this Banner Ad

vs WCE: Predict the Crowd!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back