Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Contrarian opinion but I reckon Koch would be reasonably happy to have Tredders on the board. Warren won't be able to throw any grenades in the media and would be subject to Board confidential clauses.

That was the thinking of many when Tredrea initially spoke to Koch in September 2022 about joining the Board, and it's why I have been bemused as to Koch's actions surrounding the entire issue. He could have muzzled Tredrea and come out looking like a hero in one fell swoop. Instead he's going to look like an idiot once Tredrea gets on in what we hope is a landslide vote. Koch wants nothing to do with him regardless of what he has said publicly with respect to encouraging him to apply for the members elected position.

Hiding Ken away always amazes me.
Why not front up and explain the poor finals exits, have some courage.

Nope, hide until next March. Ken really did find the gold pass Wonka ticket.
What would he say, apart from, "I don't understand how we lost", or "I wouldn't change a thing."?

Hiding Ken away always amazes me.
Why not front up and explain the poor finals exits, have some courage.

Nope, hide until next March. Ken really did find the gold pass Wonka ticket.
Hinkley probably has it written into his contract that he doesn't have to face any scrutiny after a finals exit. His football commitments for the year end at the end of the last post match press conference. There are much more important things in life than the job he is paid >$800K a year to do.

Can someone correct me if I’m wrong?

Both my wife and I are members with voting rights, but we only received 1 unique voting code under my name (which I promptly used).

How does my wife then vote?

My boss, a Carlton fan, has a membership for her kid. She got the email about the vote and I told her to go on and vote for Tredrea which she did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A mate of mine just messaged me to say Kane Cornes had his say this morning. He expects Tredrea will win despite the President, the coaching staff and the players all having a problem with him. :D

That makes it even better. Time to bring back some accountability and professional standards. If it upsets those within the Alberton Social Club then so be it.

Contrarian opinion but I reckon Koch would be reasonably happy to have Tredders on the board. Warren won't be able to throw any grenades in the media and would be subject to Board confidential clauses.

yes the cynic in me says he'll be muzzled, in fact he'll probably be forced to say stuff that will prickle us like "give ken time" after a 0-3 start and have everyone going "they've neutered tredders!!!!!!!". at the end of the day koch runs the club how he wants and nobody under him can change that

A mate of mine just messaged me to say Kane Cornes had his say this morning. He expects Tredrea will win despite the President, the coaching staff and the players all having a problem with him. :D

That makes it even better. Time to bring back some accountability and professional standards. If it upsets those within the Alberton Social Club then so be it.
What a pathetic bunch of losers. The President, the coaching staff and the players????? have a problem with our only AFL premiership captain. * off, the lot of you.

I hate Kane Cornes so much. As if the players even have an opinion on it.

A mate of mine just messaged me to say Kane Cornes had his say this morning. He expects Tredrea will win despite the President, the coaching staff and the players all having a problem with him. .....
Bunch of unaccountable losers have a problem with someone who will hold them to account. Film at eleven.

Voting done.
Really hope that the very vocal happy clapper groups come to their senses and vote for Tredders!!!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I really hope that the very vocal happy clapper groups who have been anti-Tredrea all year - having refusing the context of his 'untenable' comment to paint him as some anti-Port Adelaide turncoat - and 'anyone but Tredrea' since the board nominations came out, get a very unhappy outcome with a Tredrea landslide victory.

If it is a landslide protest vote for Tredders then I'll feel a lot better about our supporter base.

Can someone correct me if I’m wrong?

Both my wife and I are members with voting rights, but we only received 1 unique voting code under my name (which I promptly used).

How does my wife then vote?
A mate of mine who isn't even a member, but had his 8 and 6 year old kids signed up as junior members, received a CorpVote email with a code lol. Even worse, the name against his email was someone else's.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back