Toast Welcome aboard Jackson Trengove

Remove this Banner Ad

Really happy with this. Two most urgent needs for us going into the trade period were/are: KPD and Ruck. Ticked one of the two with no fuss. If we get someone like Stef Martin next I'd be really really happy. Let's get us a spine.

158251_Auto_Front_3-4_Web.JPG

well, at least there is no danger of Talia taking a piccie of Carlilse doing coke -- no phone!

This is a great move by the club.

He instantly fixes our most glaring weakness at the back half of this year. Perfect age for our demographic, with leadership qualities to boot.

Very happy.

Can't bring myself to "like" your post, as I will struggle seeing Jacko in a Doggies jumper, but you are absolutely spot on. So I'll qive you a quote instead. Does that still count?

Can''t remember the last time we traded in a player who was exactly what we needed, not a "can player" or "near enough" or "has a couple years left in him" type. Very happy that this is pretty much official now. Our defense will instantly improve structurally with Cordy/Roberts being able to support rather then sit in key, the trickle down effect across the field will be considerable. RAPT!

so moz plays for another 2-3 years now with this bloke to help him out down back :D

sounds like they might be pretty similar characters too, like it a lot!

This is certainly good news to be reading today.

Trengove is an addition that helps considerably in probably the area of least depth on our list - tall defensive players.

Thanks to the Port posters who took the time to post in this thread, it is appreciated.

Rapt - fills a need in the backline. Hitting his prime. Provides leadership and experience and is a good clubman to boot.

All for no trade assets and on a fair salary.

Great start to the trade period.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like a brilliant person, and at worst gives us flexibility on the field. Very happy with this.

Going to drive me absolutely ****ing insane listening to people pronounce his name though.

congratulations on getting trengove, very much a team first player and Ill be very sad to not see him in a port guernsey next year. However, its probably for the best for him that he seeks greener pastures at whitten oval. Just don't play him up forward!

Hope he does really well for you and ill be watching bulldogs games with interest next year

Good luck for 2018 unless of course its against us:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Welcome aboard Jackson Trengove

Remove this Banner Ad

Back