Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn: Mitchell Lewis. Extended to 2026!

Remove this Banner Ad

I imagine Dear will make way for him.

I'd love to see Chol, Lewis and Dear in the same side though. I wonder if we could play them plus Gunston?

Geelong will have Henry, Kolo, Stewart and maybe Blicavs/SDK (if not rucking) playing defensive roles. We could have a real advantage there with all four.

Last edited:

Definitely lock , stock, rocked and three smoking barrels to come in to play against Geelong.

It'll be good for Chol - who will play his best footy for us when he's got a strong KPF in the line up with him.
agree LP. However, they did not seem to work well together earlier in the year. Chol has a better understanding of our game now and perhaps Lewis was playing injured at the time, but I don't think it is a given the paring works immediately. Bloody hope so though as it is a delicious thought.

they did not seem to work well together earlier in the year. Chol has a better understanding of our game now and perhaps Lewis was playing injured at the time,
I would think not a lot was working at the time.

Your second sentence explains the first sentence perfectly well. I don't think there's really a basis for the "maybe they don't work well together" hypothesis

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His right knee went completely buckling under him as he got collected. A worry for mine.
Not even because it was his bad knee, it would’ve done the same damage to anyone, looked bad live, especially considering he also got KO’d with blood out of his head. Cannot catch a break.

How the hell did 4 umpires miss the head contact. Umpiring is in great shape apparently.

Hawthorn Potential Free Kick:

1720310307096.png

Geelong Free Kick:

hawk-eye.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn: Mitchell Lewis. Extended to 2026!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back