Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn: Mitchell Lewis. Extended to 2026!

Remove this Banner Ad

I imagine Dear will make way for him.

I'd love to see Chol, Lewis and Dear in the same side though. I wonder if we could play them plus Gunston?

Geelong will have Henry, Kolo, Stewart and maybe Blicavs/SDK (if not rucking) playing defensive roles. We could have a real advantage there with all four.

Last edited:

Definitely lock , stock, rocked and three smoking barrels to come in to play against Geelong.

It'll be good for Chol - who will play his best footy for us when he's got a strong KPF in the line up with him.
agree LP. However, they did not seem to work well together earlier in the year. Chol has a better understanding of our game now and perhaps Lewis was playing injured at the time, but I don't think it is a given the paring works immediately. Bloody hope so though as it is a delicious thought.

they did not seem to work well together earlier in the year. Chol has a better understanding of our game now and perhaps Lewis was playing injured at the time,
I would think not a lot was working at the time.

Your second sentence explains the first sentence perfectly well. I don't think there's really a basis for the "maybe they don't work well together" hypothesis

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back