Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn : Nick 'the Wizard' Watson!

Remove this Banner Ad

Massive game. Was noticeably chasing out there applying defensive pressure so I wouldn't be worried about the 0 tackles. The offensive side of his game is unreal, could have easily kicked 5 or 6 but he gave it off.
New interpretation means players are getting the ball out quicker. They know he's coming so don't want to test him.

Reckon he has another couple of BH games this year. Hopefully at City Oval to really just get a few easy kills in between the senior matches
Only reason to not play him in the seniors next week would be because no one deserves to be dropped to make way.

Basically 5 goals in the vfl for an 18 year old is crazy. Watson and Dear are the future of our forward line
He hadn't played with most of them before either. Even the other AFL listed players it's mostly just preseason and match sim.

He and Wingard looked like they'd been playing together for years the way they found each other.

Massive game. Was noticeably chasing out there applying defensive pressure so I wouldn't be worried about the 0 tackles. The offensive side of his game is unreal, could have easily kicked 5 or 6 but he gave it off.
Think he was robbed a few tackles, I can recall 2, and as you say heaps of pressure he was applying

Only reason to not play him in the seniors next week would be because no one deserves to be dropped to make way.
Honestly as good as Hardwick can be up forward, I'd throw him back in defense, drop Seamus back to get some confidence after 2 forgettable games and bring Watson back in.

Disgusting amount of talent in the lad.
If I'm honest I don't mind him getting another game or two at BH just to get some consistency into him.

Competition for small forwards is incredibly high at the moment- can't help but feel Chad will get a look in before he comes back in (considering Chad is fighting for another contract and our current push up the ladder, his seniority could be invaluable)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly as good as Hardwick can be up forward, I'd throw him back in defense, drop Seamus back to get some confidence after 2 forgettable games and bring Watson back in.
Like Hardwick back, Seamus struggling a little.

If Hardwick does go back, do we go with the experience of The Chad or the future in The Wiz.

It’s the Wiz for me, Chad will get his chance.

Like Hardwick back, Seamus struggling a little.

If Hardwick does go back, do we go with the experience of The Chad or the future in The Wiz.

It’s the Wiz for me, Chad will get his chance.
Wiz- Chad’s not in our next premiership side unfortunately - only plays if we have injuries/bad form

Shammy has been fumbly the last couple which must be frustrating for him.

Reckon the Wizard will be heading to down to Launny next week.

Wiz- Chad’s not in our next premiership side unfortunately - only plays if we have injuries/bad form
This is a terrible argument, for all we know Wiz may not be in our next Premiership side. Conversely, Wingard may just be.

Do we also drop Gunston and Breust? How about Frost? Sicily? When exactly is our next Premiership? Who's in it?

This is a terrible argument, for all we know Wiz may not be in our next Premiership side. Conversely, Wingard may just be.

Do we also drop Gunston and Breust? How about Frost? Sicily? When exactly is our next Premiership? Who's in it?
Tbh this feels like the terrible argument

Remove this Banner Ad

Back