Welcome to Hawthorn Pick 19: Ryan Burton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just seen Ryan on ask a hawk on the Hawthorn website hosted by Issac Smith he seems like a pretty humble young man and that he was very happy to be drafted by a Victorian club so maybe we won't have a problem with the Adelaide or Port Adelaide trying to poach him back in a couple of years.

I just seen Ryan on ask a hawk on the Hawthorn website hosted by Issac Smith he seems like a pretty humble young man and that he was very happy to be drafted by a Victorian club so maybe we won't have a problem with the Adelaide or Port Adelaide trying to poach him back in a couple of years.

Yeah was thrilled to see that too. It was the best interview I have seen from him. Really hope he gets another week. Anyone know if he was on the plane to Perth?

Yeah was thrilled to see that too. It was the best interview I have seen from him. Really hope he gets another week. Anyone know if he was on the plane to Perth?
Saw someone say he was along with Sicily and Litherland in the preview thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Burton can come in this week and have more forward impact than Sicily and TOB have recently then I think that will really help Gunston out as we won't be so reliant on him running back up forward to hit the scoreboard after playing up the ground. Could even help Breust hit the goals a bit more as I bet he is better at making a contest than McEvoy and Ceglar have been.
Don't be surprised if he has a spell in the midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back