Welcome to the Bulldogs James O'Donnell (CAT B ROOKIE)

Remove this Banner Ad

I just noticed JOD and I share the same Birthday.
Twins?

"Xie, I am your father."

simonsays.jpg

Playing most of your junior footy as a midfielder, but now landing at 197cm is a great profile for the modern day CHB.
Highlights look great.

Fingers crossed , but could our aging backline problem been solved literally out of nowhere 👍
Although their journeys to get where they are were quite different. His development from dime a dozen mid to that of an athletical tall seems to parallel that of Tim English.

He's turned out ok. Lets hope the same will be said about JO'D.

SO'D heartfelt jumper presentation was a thing of real beauty.

As diehards, for all of the moaning that we do about the club, its coaches, players and anybody that we feel fit to pot. The singular counterpoint that we tend to get is with these tiny glimpses into the clubs inner sanctum. Its here that we get a true undertdanding of what the club is really about and what it stands for. That is one of its understanding of the duty of care that they have for the young men (in this case) in its charge and how important it is for their wellbeing to involve the entire family in the players journey.

I love that this club understands that its not an obsessively football focused island.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I liked how his father called him "Jimbo", a name that I've been called a few times. Of course, I've been called a few other names, but...:D

I liked how his father called him "Jimbo", a name that I've been called a few times. Of course, I've been called a few other names, but...:D
I just noticed your location is now 'Brookfield via Chicago'. Welcome to my neck of the woods.

I just noticed your location is now 'Brookfield via Chicago'. Welcome to my neck of the woods.
I've never seen so many sheep and cows while riding to and from the city!

Love his attack at the contest, but the kid's raw and not quite ready.
Give him a contract and get an AFL pre-season into him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome to the Bulldogs James O'Donnell (CAT B ROOKIE)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back