Autopsy Well beaten v swamsn

Remove this Banner Ad

First game we saw dropped heads and hands on hips in the first half

So many missed tackles and lack of intent. We should have lifted for such a good team but oh well.

Hope we don’t lost hope after this and go back into our shells. We looked lost out there

Firstly; we have to stop creating autopsy threads before the game is over. It's annoying.

Secondly; every single player was poor today. Even our stars like Sheezel and Xerri.

Thirdly; I said it several times in the game-day thread, but dropping Will Phillips for this game was beyond stupid.

Firstly; we have to stop creating autopsy threads before the game is over. It's annoying.

Secondly; every single player was poor today. Even our stars like Sheezel and Xerri.

Thirdly; I said it several times in the game-day thread, but dropping Will Phillips for this game was beyond stupid.
Stay away then. Nostra is annoying but i tolerate him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well, Will got to play in a win today, so there's that

First game we saw dropped heads and hands on hips in the first half

So many missed tackles and lack of intent. We should have lifted for such a good team but oh well.

Hope we don’t lost hope after this and go back into our shells. We looked lost out there

This result was very predictable given the Swans last 2 weeks. The clear flag favorite whose biggest loss has been 5 points against the youngest side who was probably due for a letdown after the last 5 weeks. Even Clarko conceeded they were going to be more hungry after those close losses and he wanted to play them after a win instead.

We've seen it every year with similar teams. It was the perfect conditions for a mauling.

Last edited:
Didn't expect to win but I thought we would be a lot more competitive than we were today. The game a definite reflection of the contrasting ladder positions.

Nothing worked for any of our guns today, (maybe ldu aside) they are an experienced and well drilled side who also play that joke of a ground well. Still the final margin is unacceptable and expecting a response next week.

On a side note no more media street until we are actually any good. Onwards, heads down and let's get back to work.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Well beaten v swamsn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back