Autopsy Well beaten v swamsn

Remove this Banner Ad

Gastro, glandular fever, dick cheese whatever the **** it was the chances we had to break even on that Sydney shithole that every Victorian club hates except Collingwood is what sealed our fate.

Watching back the replay, we tried to possess, move and extract but Sydney with the home ground advantage absolutely fisted us.

That ground is like GMHBA in terms of advantage. It's broken.
But apparently only 5m shorter and 5m narrower than the MCG (apart from the flat spot on one flank). It's just an optical illusion that the centre square overlaps where the 50m arc should be and that two good kicks and a handball are all that's needed to go coast to coast (if the kicker can avoid the congestion caused by 35 other players and 4 umpires taking up almost the whole ground).

LOL... Regarding the oval supposedly only being 5m shorter and 5m narrower than the MCG, some brainwave posted on twitter that this makes it only 25 square metres smaller in area than the MCG.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Logan McDonald a typo yeh? I'm assured he's an absolute dud on here.
Half way through Q1 I started to type a message for the GD thread along the lines of... Looks like we actually did get the good L. McDonald.

For some reason, I never got to hit the POST button. Not sure how I dodged that bullet.

Horse rubbing it in I reckon.
rub ol GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Well beaten v swamsn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back