Werewolf WereWolf in a Manger, Cub got croaked but wolves win!

Remove this Banner Ad

What’s the difference between a manger and a minger?
Pop Tv Stevie Budd GIF by Schitt's Creek

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I protected CursingFijian night 1, so cheers for your vote mate.

I protected Kurve last night. Which is why I'm suss on Chipmunk for the vote on her out of nowhere with no explanation.

I protected CursingFijian night 1, so cheers for your vote mate.

I protected Kurve last night. Which is why I'm suss on Chipmunk for the vote on her out of nowhere with no explanation.
I like your thinking but no missed kills last night so I don't think it's anything to do with Chip's vote. I think it really was just a vote based Kurve using a randomiser on her d1 vote, but I've seen her do the same on other days. Honestly no worse than voting #4 so a bit of kettle black there. Unless its Ding that does that. I always get them mixed up. If so, I apologise for my disparaging remark Chip.

I believe you but why would Pie 4 Life be suggesting the flogs are pointing at you as the best bet for lynching?
We literally said that it was clear KT had a role. Obviously if we thought KT was the doctor we wouldn't have suggested them lol

We literally said that it was clear KT had a role. Obviously if we thought KT was the doctor we wouldn't have suggested them lol
I'd say if it was clear to us it was clear to evil as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf WereWolf in a Manger, Cub got croaked but wolves win!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back