West Coast v Port Adelaide Rd 2 Preview & Match Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

20 contested possessions to Naita.

That's the sorta game that makes you want to give up on watching footy.

Mackenzie v Lynch
I think i would take Lynch
I hate being critical of our side but that is just not good enough, Mackenzie's foot skills are woeful

MacKenzie can gtfo. He's shit. He can defend but I'd rather Schofield be there because Schofield can play football and MacKenzie the spudling cant.

The scary thing is that the mods havent worked out yet that you are clearly Pav's ******ed and somewhat stupid younger sibling.

Please advise how the **** you have arrived at your conclusion other than because you're a Freo troll?

Cheers :)
Am i a prophet now Eagle87?

I agree with most of what you say but still too many overrated players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I knew Port would come back. We just don't have the legs, composure or skills. What have we been dong over summer? Same problems still there.

Ebert - im getting increasingly frustrated with him. Just does not have clean disposal.

MacKenzie - cant kick, fumbles too much.

Spangher - see above.

Shuey is a gun. At least he didn't give up.

Don't write the season off yet, Port are much improved on last season. But we cannot persist with the skills being displayed by some players.

Spangher wasn't as bad as he has been but still very poor at times under pressure. Mackenzie possibly worst game for the club. Ebert finding more of the ball but disposal still crapola. Priddis doesn't think before using it. Nicoski (though out for most of the game) and Bones are good for pace but poor on execution.

JK, Kerr, Shuey, McGinnity all tried their guts out. Nicnat was the reason we lost by 3 points, not 30.

Disappointing.

Certainly improved after a shocking start but at the end of the day, disposals into the 50, in the defensive 50 and when switching through the middle beat us.

Port are only an ok side and I reckon those are the games that are the difference for us between being middle of the pack and worse that that.

Not sure what to take from the game... it looks like we are arent that good and one wonders if we are better getting the kids some more time through the middle... although I realise that may result in some more short term pain...

NN is fantastic.

and i have no idea why some of you are being so harsh?

We could have easily been flogged by port, they are stronger and faster, and it's obvious we aren't as good as them yet. It was only a few points and we were missing LeCras.

Do you not remember us getting flogged by port in the nab? We improved so some of you seriously need to quit whinging or you can just go support the dockers, you wont be missed.

Same mistakes as last year turnovers kill us skill level shit When will win our first game this year. What round do we play Richmond. Bottom four for us

Our skills haven't been flash for so many years now, but we get found out when those players don't have better leg speed, vision, poise etc then they have now. Gotta feel for Josh Kennedy, tries his absolute heart out better delivery and he could be knocking up huge stats week in week out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back