What’s up with Cripps?

Remove this Banner Ad

Terrible journalism. Why didn't she report that Crippa
-Went up a day early to spend time with the fans and the coaches.
-Was in the rooms with coaches and senior players debriefing until 1:30am after the game.
She's definitely put herself in contention for the 'Tom Browne Gutter Journalism Award' this year.

I wish her all the best in what promises to be a big night. Worthy winner :thumbsu:

Brownlow hangover.

Content with his individual success.
Looks to me like another example of not having enough support around the ball carrier. Last year he was firing off handballs to teammates nearby, this year they’re all so spread out and he’s having to look up and try and kick to teammates who are being manned up. It’s definitely not playing to his (or most of his teammates) strengths.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ronald Dale Barassi once said to a brownlow medallist by the name of Gerard Healy during a game;

'You give me possessions and I'll shut up!'...

You want the media off your back Crippa, see ball, get ball and lead your talented team to win....

Another ex-coach said this morning, probably not the ideal time to be spending a night away with the wife so close to the bye and with the heat on your club, being the leader...

Couldn't agree more...

Caroline Wilson should be ashamed of herself, that is what you call try hard reporting....Cripps should take her and footy classifieds to court for defamation....

Why would someone from the Club ‘leak/misinformation’

Probably Tom Browne hiding in a wheelie bin outside the Teams hotel in Sydney.

Some might say that it’s ‘not what leaders should be doing when their team is under siege.

I don’t agree with the sentiment but it exists, timing is everything and this was just poor timing, especially with the bad ankle!

Some might say that it’s ‘not what leaders should be doing when their team is under siege.

I don’t agree with the sentiment but it exists, timing is everything and this was just poor timing, especially with the bad ankle!

What did Cripps & Doc do wrong?

Pic from Rustica 's post on the previous page:-

From Cripps's Insta ...

img_1340-png.1700288

Remove this Banner Ad

What’s up with Cripps?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back