What is the worst thing you have done after your teams lost?

Remove this Banner Ad

Semi final, 2001. Carlton vs. Richmond

Season over, Matty Knights falls across Kouta's knee, effectively ruining him as a player, and to bloody Richmond of all teams.

So I got a little drunk, had a few drinks with my Middle Eastern mates, and next thing I know, for shits and giggles, we've ended up at an airport in America nicking planes.

Was absolutely maggoted, couldn't fly for shit...next thing I know, I'm flying the bloody thing into a building or something.

That didn't end good....
Hahahaha this is hilarious!

Grabbed a pies supporter and held him bent over the top level railing at the G' cause he was singing right in my face on the way out after the Anzac day match. Right in front of his scummy little family, I felt bad.

I call bullshit, or at least you have failed to mention the beating you took for doing it and/or how you had to run out of the stadium with 500 crazy pies supporters chasing you.

People/his family aren't going to just stand there whilst you nearly kill someone by holding them over the top railing :rolleyes:

Probably because like so many other posters (the guy who punished a prostitute after the '02 grand final and the other guy who smashed up his mates television), he's a deadbeat.

get it right you stupid tosser, i never said prostitute, i said booty call, and punished is a saying for ****ed hard but i suppose you wouldn't know about that coz you sound like the biggest nancy boy of all time.

Not in the same league as most of these tales, but you have to remember I was a woman of about 40 when this happened. A few years ago at Docklands North were beating St Kilda like we had for years when the team dropped their bundles and allowed the Saints to steal a win by less than a goal right at the death. Saints fans were delirious and a couple of them had the nerve to smile near me as I was leaving. I shouted something ridiculous and petty about what a tiny thing this game was to be celebrating so much, and for emphasis punched a wall. And hurt myself.

Now I take my kids, and make sure I don't ever say or do anything that I wouldn't want them to see. It's my own form of censorship.

(After the 1998 GF I went home and lay on my bed and cried for hours, but I don't think that's too uncommon.)
???
should we be worried h2h?? lol

You weren't the bloke off you tube were you? ;)

Hahah ya thats me. ;)

I also remember round 1 in 2004 when we played Stkilda. I was fired up for the game since they beat us in the wizard cup grand final the week before. We ended up getting absolutly hammered and as the Geelong players walked up the race I was hanging over the fence abusing the shit out of them. Little kids were looking at me in shock, and i don't think their parents were too impressed either. I remember Matty Scarlett turning around and sticking his finger up. I do regret it, but Geelong have been better since that night :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing too bad really usually get very angry and punch things and just rant incoherently about the game but a couple of things do stand out.

RD 20 2008: We lost to the lions and this is on the night of my 18th so needless to say I was drinking quite a bit, anway we ended up losing one of my mates was giving it to me about us losing, I pushed him, he chopped me back so I decided to drop-kick him. I missed and landed on my head and can't remember what happened after then and got the rest of my vodka taken off me.

RD 9/19: Went to both games against the Kangaroos, which we lost both which really pissed me off, both times ranted and walked out slamming my chair in the process and just made a bee line for the exit not caring who got in my way and jumping on a train that was heading in the right direction. Luckily they were the right trains.

Also strangled a kid in my class once because the saints beat us. (he was a saints supporter as well)

After Essendon won the premiership in 2000, i walked out of the MCG and went to a merchandise store and spent $480 dollars on Essendon Premiers 2000 souvenirs, i put them in my car and stopped at the top of the Westgate and through it off the bridge... God it felt good, knowing that i robbed some kids of there precious memorabilia!
absolute classic. pitty it cost you $480 though, the story would have been better if you stole it lol:thumbsu:

Probably because like so many other posters (the guy who punished a prostitute after the '02 grand final and the other guy who smashed up his mates television), he's a deadbeat.

The only thing Ive done that is remotely comparable is crying and punching the wall when North lost the '98 grand final. I was in grade five at the time and my dad had been giving me shit for the entire second half so I was pretty inconsolable.
i actually like the story about punishing the booty call lol classic:thumbsu: punishing eg: ****ing some random is maybe the best stress releif off all time. im sure there is alot of blokes out there that can back me up??

I call bullshit, or at least you have failed to mention the beating you took for doing it and/or how you had to run out of the stadium with 500 crazy pies supporters chasing you.

Believe what you like

I cried :( in the 05 grand final, it was heart breaking stuff man,

after one of my own games it was a semi final and we lost but a hole in the change rooms door

lolz deadbeat.

I guess that makes most young Australian men deadbeats then?
I think this thread is proof enough that the majority probably are.

They blame all the violence these days on alcohol when obviously it's because most guys seem to have serious anger management issues or are just ****ing psychos.

Worst/stupidest.

After we lost to the Dockers at the Telstra Dome back in 01.

Furious leaving the ground walking up Bourke street and this smartarse with a huge grin on his face said "who won the game?" i mutter "Freo" As i walked past. steaming even more walking past a phone box i punched that thick glass on the side as hard as i could the whole box shook. My sister absolutley shat herself jumped a foot in the air :D she said she thought it was a gun shot. Needless to say my hand was a bit of a mess afterwards.

Just out of interest h2h are you the original XXX 2 XXX on bigfooty?

I'm the crazy old-fashioned type, had the same username since I joined Bigfooty in 2001, and before that on the old NMFC discussion board. Hope that helps as I have no idea what your question means, and my ability to focus is being diminished by that Kenny/Urban-voiced thing you have as your avatar.

1998 GF

My whole family is over at my Uncle's house. We kick 2.12 in the second quarter.

I calmly get up from where I am sitting, walk out to the backyard and destroy a plastic yard chair.

I walk back inside and watch the rest of the game. My older cousin and I both get up at the end of the game and stroll into the backyard to obliterate the rest of the plastic dining setting, sending it to all parts of the backyard.

Safe to say i wasnt happy.

Remove this Banner Ad

What is the worst thing you have done after your teams lost?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back