What Will Minson said to Kane Cornes

Remove this Banner Ad

just watched open mike. What a great ep it was on the Cornes brothers and their old man. Grade A watch. Minson said a similar thing to D Pearce when he was at Port a few years later { was mentioned in here a few times }

what a tosser. Good restraint from Cornes brother not to belt him. Class act.

just watched open mike. What a great ep it was on the Cornes brothers and their old man. Grade A watch. Minson said a similar thing to D Pearce when he was at Port a few years later { was mentioned in here a few times }

what a tosser. Good restraint from Cornes brother not to belt him. Class act.
A mum comment is a bit different.

Why does anyone give a shit if it's old news? I didn't know about it or any of the other things he's said. Thought Will seemed like a nice bloke from seeing him in interviews, obviously I was wrong. Genuine piece of shit.

pretty sure it was about his sick mother? if that's the case, it's a disgrace.

It was reported that what he said was along the lines of "I ****ed your mother for half an hour last night". Pretty poor taste but hardly the first time someone has said something like that on the footy field. What he said to Cornes was a disgrace - Pearce not so much

It was about ******* his mum from what I recall. Where was it stated at the time that she was ill?
You're right mate. From what was said it on here and on open mike they made it come across that it was an identical remark.

IMO what minson said to pearce is no big deal. I would have thought players say stuff like that every game. That's primary school shit:confused:

It was reported that what he said was along the lines of "I stuffed your mother for half an hour last night". Pretty poor taste but hardly the first time someone has said something like that on the footy field. What he said to Cornes was a disgrace - Pearce not so much
yep I agree.

''Minson, a former Norwood reserves player, is accused of telling Pearce: "I f...ed your mother for half an hour last night."

Remove this Banner Ad

What Will Minson said to Kane Cornes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back