Which club is Carlton's biggest rival?

Carlton's biggest rival?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Is * a code for North Melbourne?
I'm not familiar with the lingo on this board.

Essendon don't deserve to be our rivals. Rivalry is good for both clubs. I want nothing good for Essendon.

Biggest rivals have to be Collingwood for me.

fu** Essendon out of the comp and I wouldn't care. fu** Collingwood out of the comp and I'd be sad that the rivalry would be gone.
This 100000%

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Historically Collingwood but because we not played in a final against each other since 1988, the other two rivalries are almost as big with us as Pies because we played a few finals against Essendon in recent decades and even had one against Richmond in 2013 but none of them are anywhere near what they like when we both contenders for premiership on ladder. For those that not seen Pies and Carlton in a final together it going to feel more like Essendon our biggest rival in recent times. For those under 35 they probably only have the 99 Preliminary Final as one of biggest games in their lives to recall upon so I think for them it cements as Essendon. Being on same amount of premierships and race to get to the 17th, it more important to beat Essendon than Collingwood. Although head to head Carlton and Collingwood both on 128 wins against each other so they all big rivalries.
For those old enough to have lived through the 1969, 1972 and 1973 grand finals, I tipping they like to beat Richmond even more.
For those three clubs I think we are their biggest rival.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They aren't our rival but honestly I hate StK almost as much as any. Pissant club with pissant supporters more interested in trashing us than their own dreadful team of spuds

While I really enjoy beating the traditional rivals, Saints are top of my list of must win

Achieved nothing and act like they are relevant

Remove this Banner Ad

Which club is Carlton's biggest rival?

Back