Analysis Whipping Boys - 2022 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

well i know that i'm never wrong. I'm not that sure about others.

I think if you make a considered assessment in those first 10 seconds and take in all the information, it's hard to go wrong. For example, the moment that i saw the Madge, I knew he couldn't play footy. I even re-evaluated after seeing him make mistakes. I had another good look at him when he played against Buddy when he was an absolute unmitigated disaster. So I come to games with my fair balanced appraisal of the Madge and I look for further evidence ....and I find it every single time!! He continues to make mistakes!! There is no reason to change my initial 10 second opinion.

I felt the same when I first saw a photo of John Noble. I knew he couldnt play just from the look of him. It's obvious. They're all obvious. The browns omg. That Kelly kid couldnt get a kick last week when Ash Johnson was gliding around the park.

10 seconds is all it takes and then lock it in eddie...
I knew the moment I heard the nickname Madge.

1649124381379.jpeg

I knew the moment I heard the nickname Madge.

View attachment 1364164

never watched the show other than the highlights for margot robbie, but i know that bloke with her is a drop kick. The thing that gets me about the Madge that intrigues me is that he tries too hard. Can't he just try to look cool? He can still put his head into packs without that dumb look on his face.

were you disturbed when you heard all that crap about him being nice? no wonder he doesnt like to smash opponents...
Mouthguard out at training and get Adams and Maynard to continually smash him, knock out some teeth, make him ugly and find out whether this footy lark is for him.

well i know that i'm never wrong. I'm not that sure about others.

I think if you make a considered assessment in those first 10 seconds and take in all the information, it's hard to go wrong. For example, the moment that i saw the Madge, I knew he couldn't play footy. I even re-evaluated after seeing him make mistakes. I had another good look at him when he played against Buddy when he was an absolute unmitigated disaster. So I come to games with my fair balanced appraisal of the Madge and I look for further evidence ....and I find it every single time!! He continues to make mistakes!! There is no reason to change my initial 10 second opinion.

I felt the same when I first saw a photo of John Noble. I knew he couldnt play just from the look of him. It's obvious. They're all obvious. The browns omg. That Kelly kid couldnt get a kick last week when Ash Johnson was gliding around the park.

10 seconds is all it takes and then lock it in eddie...

Do you take hair dos and and the presence of freckles into account in your assessments? I recommend that you do. Very reliable indicators of football talent. Or lack of.

On Lipinski... His boyish handsome looks, good manners, and clean-skin behaviour make him an instant whipping-boy regardless of how he performs on the field.

A quiet game (by his standards) simply reenforces the initial correct judgement that he's not suited to be a Collingwood player. The pretty boy is too soft!

Lebron James Yes GIF by Uninterrupted

i'll flag something with de goey not getting a game next week. If a brown appears in the side - even as an emergency - i'll be out looking for collingwood supporters so i can burn their membership cards...

we already know that the pies decided that the taller brown wasn't worth subbing in for sidey last week. He should be gone without question. But the small one got some kicks in the vfl - as he does. If the selectors bring him in ahead of the Ash, I'll be rampaging through perth..

i'm just putting down my marker..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Incredible news.
After only three rounds, MacBet has decided to pay out on Grundy as winner of the Blair memorial trophy.
It’s officially a race for second place now.

Incredible news.
After only three rounds, MacBet has decided to pay out on Grundy as winner of the Blair memorial trophy.
It’s officially a race for second place now.
Too early JMac. It's a long season which still has the potential for a bonza potato crop. Darcy moore's contract negotiation has been going on for a while. He could be holding the club to ransom... That combined with the inevitable errors that an attacking footballer makes and he could definitely make a charge.

Too early JMac. It's a long season which still has the potential for a bonza potato crop. Darcy moore's contract negotiation has been going on for a while. He could be holding the club to ransom... That combined with the inevitable errors that an attacking footballer makes and he could definitely make a charge.
Darcy certainly has top 5 potential but is long odds to win. Paying out on Grundy now encourages more punters to waste their money on other other players.
Low risk, high reward.

My cousin’s best mate’s brother-in-law is involved in the Moore contract negotiations. Moore’s team and the club’s team meet weekly to thrash out the details. ‘Holding us to ransom’ doesn’t come close. Moore is also being mentored by Grundy, with David Cloke as his personal advisor.

He wants to be paid in cryptocurrency, and to conduct meetings with the coaches and teammates via Zoom. He’s a vegan and there’s too much meat and dairy at the club. His required attendance has been narrowed down to game day, and even then he’s pushing for arriving 35 minutes before the first bounce. The club are holding out for 45 minutes. It’s on a knife edge.

Last edited:
My cousin’s best mate’s brother-in-law is involved in the Moore contract negotiations. Moore’s team and the club’s team meet weekly to thrash out the details. ‘Holding us to ransom’ doesn’t come close. Moore is also being mentored by Grundy, with David Cloke as his personal advisor.

He wants to be paid in cryptocurrency, and to conduct meetings with the coaches and teammates via Zoom. He’s a vegan and there’s too much meat and dairy at the club. His required attendance has been narrowed down to game day, and even then he’s pushing for arriving 35 minutes before the first bounce. The club are holding out for 45 minutes. It’s on a knife edge.
Not sure if this is Darcy or Grundy negotiating their contract:

1649219553308.jpeg

Now that the contract has been signed, the whips can crack.

Vicky Park is your cousins name Vinny?

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis Whipping Boys - 2022 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back