Analysis Whipping Boys - 2022 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

I can’t do it tonight. I can’t whip anyone after that performance. Too many highs and lows. I haven’t got the stomach to cause any more hurt.

new girl fml GIF

I can’t do it tonight. I can’t whip anyone after that performance. Too many highs and lows. I haven’t got the stomach to cause any more hurt.

new girl fml GIF

you can't just throw your hands up and give up when things get tough...

just stick to basics..... the madge ....that guy with the hair....noble.... the browns..... all easy targets

Not will g to go into the game day thread. Who were the main targets.

scatter gun.....from moore being loose....to complaints about the youngsters falling in a hole...to who was on cameron?...

i think we should remember to blame the new coach for promising so much and failing to deliver. We deserve so much more. The fitness guy needs to be hit...no wonder we had no injuries over the break... the players obviously never trained

you can't just throw your hands up and give up when things get tough...

just stick to basics..... the madge ....that guy with the hair....noble.... the browns..... all easy targets

I was emotional last night. Briefly let my standards drop. My apologies to the team.

I still think McCreery is to blame. Not just for getting injured and not playing, but for letting some of us think that applying supersonic levels of pressure and torching old men will somehow win you the game.

Last edited:
i was heartened by the efforts of the taller brown yesterday. He probably made his biggest contribution since making the list..... although I'm not counting any time when he's been injured. I just hope that one day we can adjust the lists of clubs and make a new criteria called "shocking mistakes".... and we can move players like the taller brown to the shocking mistakes list. Hopefully, the taller brown will be long gone before that happens.

I did a bit of a comparison between the taller brown and ash johnson. They have pretty similar physical attributes, although they have striking differences such as one can play football. You can only think that we are deliberately trying to stay low on the ladder by playing this spud.

And finally, I'd like to share a scary experience i had a few days back. I was talking to someone about some house repairs and I heard myself saying " I need a tiler". I was shocked the moment that I said it.

It seems that the taller brown was the medical sub last night. That previously useless Sidebottom had selfishly cramped up so he didnt have to contribute to the fightback and he was forced back onto the ground after some treatment but squibbed it.

The camera flashed to the taller brown as the medical substitute, indicating that he would be let loose..................

but evidently it didnt happen.... or he didnt trouble the stats... which wouldnt be unusual. There's a rumour from the Pie clamp that they thought Sidey incompacitated on the benches, gave better value than the taller brown.

Who am I to argue....

And finally, I'd like to share a scary experience i had a few days back. I was talking to someone about some house repairs and I heard myself saying " I need a tiler". I was shocked the moment that I said it.

In times of acute stress, just know that we’ve got your back.

Until the tide turns, we may need to keep our whipping hands in shape by whipping each other. You stupid spud of a poster.

i hate to remind you. We did lose. That new dud of a coach is currently on honeymoon with the media and no one is holding him accountable for losing the unlosable. That's the first time a team has come back from 6 goals down since 1 july 1834!

I'm sick of his school teacher crap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The whole group of senior players should be placed on notice today. Adams, Moore, Grundy and Maynard were lamentable. Jordy pretty ordinary as well. And Grundy and Moore with their salaries should be first in line. Madgen is rubbish but he would not be on a lot. This should be relative to pay packets. Moore and Grundy should have their contracts slashed, not that they will. And Moore should be offered no more than 2 years. Maynard only got 3.

The whole group of senior players should be placed on notice today. Adams, Moore, Grundy and Maynard were lamentable. Jordy pretty ordinary as well. And Grundy and Moore with their salaries should be first in line. Madgen is rubbish but he would not be on a lot. This should be relative to pay packets. Moore and Grundy should have their contracts slashed, not that they will. And Moore should be offered no more than 2 years. Maynard only got 3.

the madge is getting paid? by us? or thru NDIS

I can sort of understand why he spoiled Madge in the last, as Madge would have stuffed up the disposal, but it was a really moronic decision. He would have been better off staying down and waiting for Madge to drop it.
That was only 1 incident. Plenty of others. Poor spoil attempts resulting in goals.

Surely we should all be whipping Ginnivan. Surely.

He had an exuberant sort of attitude to start with, which we love in victory. Then he gets an outlandish haircut on the eve of our gutting loss, which is perfect hubris.

He is a lightening rod. With that hair, he certainly looks like he's been blasted by a bolt or two.

Jordy: he butchered the ball when in the midfield & kicked 1.4. all of which he would normally have drilled. He tried to do too much & ended up turning the ball over. Here because we know he can do so much better & looks like he won't have the chance to atone next week. That said, he had a number of senior teammates who were no better - Bruzzy, did you think you had a 3 week suspension? Okay, I've got the shit off my liver, lets move on! :D

Surely we should all be whipping Ginnivan. Surely.

He had an exuberant sort of attitude to start with, which we love in victory. Then he gets an outlandish haircut on the eve of our gutting loss, which is perfect hubris.

He is a lightening rod. With that hair, he certainly looks like he's been blasted by a bolt or two.

i turned on the telecast late and saw this thing with blonde hair. I thought it was that pale anemic pasty half back but I realised it wasn't him. Then i went to the pie site to see the number and then i realised who it was.

My thoughts are that if wants to look like an essendon footballer so bad, trade him to the bombers at the end of the year... Jock would turn in his grave

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis Whipping Boys - 2022 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back