Analysis Whipping Boys - 2022 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm going to miss Callum and Tyler next year when they're not on the list. I mean, who are we going to whip? #whippingboys

I need some inspiration.

Oh yeah, John Noble. Carry on.

I'm going to miss Callum and Tyler next year when they're not on the list. I mean, who are we going to whip? #whippingboys

I need some inspiration.

Like death and taxes, there will always be someone to whip.

If the lairy haired go pro boy has a couple of quiet games, he'll cop it. It'll all be blamed on his hair and video skills.

He's a competitor is Ginny, and that shitful hair is evidence of his determination to rise to the top of this thread.

I’m surprised McCreery isn’t copping it for getting injured. He put his hip into it, with no thought for his flexor. The players are taught anatomy, surely? If not, then the club is at fault yet again. Not keeping up with industry standards.

No need to worry good folks.

Madge’s one game run of not making too many mistakes can’t last forever, so those sadly watching on as their whips gather dust should soon have a reprieve.

Besides, even in the unlikely event Madges hot-streak becomes two, we may well still lose to Geelong. A loss is always at least one or two players fault, and they will be duly whipped by all and sundry.

The fun part will be working out who to blame.

I need some inspiration.

there are still people in the forum who blame buckley for taking the job in 2012.... you'll fit in ok

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's a golden boy with a year of grace. We have to wait until next year for him.

i dunno...i snifed a dud when i saw the first schoolboy footy video...

Evidently benny crocker told derek that he made a mean macchiato...

But i realise that we have to clean out the browns and the madges and that pasty guy..

Late nomination for Beau? Possibly the youngest player in the AFL to suffer from constant old man injuries…….

Chicago Med Agree GIF by One Chicago

This whipping season has started with a whimper. I think we need to regroup, to support each other and build on what we have achieved with Madge and Brown, because their teammates are not helping. At all.

I’m starting to yearn for some old whippees. Blair is an obvious one. Then there was Jesse White. Those were the golden years of whipping.
Ahh, yes! Jesse White of "looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane" fame. Of course that's totally politically incorrect - these days Jane would star in our AFLW side and make Jesse look like some other mostly ineffectual creature/person. ;)

i feel it in my water.... we are going to see the first game of a rising star tomorrow.... the reef.... the second coming... the saviour...

The Great Barrier Reef is almost dead. Soon, my belief in the Reef will be too. Like a mirage from the past, where coral bloomed and fish danced and all was good with the world.

i just saw 5 minutes of ash johnson.... and it got me thinking of the taller brown. Why would we play someone who cant play football when we have someone who can in the vfl? Perplexing...

meanwhile the smaller brown is playing his own game in the vfl.... which means he doesnt kick or handball it to team mates...

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis Whipping Boys - 2022 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back