• Duggan

Votes: 11 3.1%
  • Lamb

Votes: 13 3.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still saying Laverde. We need some talented height in the middle. Whether he makes it or not is up to our development team and his attitude to stay at the club long enough to apply himself. Tough place Collingwood right now. Let's hope it works out.

You just can't resist sticking the knife in can you?

Oh boy, The 'I hate short people' brigade will have a field day if we pick Weller, even though he's not that short and is in the top 5 midfielders in the draft. I'd be content with he or Laverde

He's a great rebounder, but will definitely be playing midfield. Will be great having his height in the middle too

He will add more to this team in the backline than in midfield. Their is no certainty he will play at all before let alone play in the midfield.

Id be taking one of mccartin lever or wright whoever is available from these three, sets our tall stocks up for the next decade, then you have frost keefe moore and one of those three, lever could possibly play through the midfield aswell, at 194 he would be our version of roughhead and looks the most likely to slip to our selection 5

Oh boy, The 'I hate short people' brigade will have a field day if we pick Weller, even though he's not that short and is in the top 5 midfielders in the draft. I'd be content with he or Laverde

Well Wingard is 182, Weller 181 and Laverde 189. I'd be happy with either of those two.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You never will. We could finish last and you'd think everything was ok.

I've been a member for 25 years now TG. I will always support my team no matter what. Unlike you, my membership is on automatic renewal. Having said that I do not accept everything the club does and for you to suggest so really pisses me off.

If we keep pick 5:

I've never seen Lever play in person, only highlights, but Im biased towards KPP.
Would happily have a gun CHB developing in the magoos in 2015.
Lever is 191cm, so not a traditional KPP size. More like Jack Darling size?

I think we should go KPP if Lever, McCartin or Wright is available. Let's face it, Cloke's getting on and although he's durable, he is going to need some help. Is Reid going to get over his injuries and play key forward or back? Same goes with Browny with injuries. White 3rd tall. Don't think he'll improve. Leaves us with 1 developing forward in Moore and two key backs who should serve us well.

We can pick a big bodied mid in the second round. Bampton/Gore/Blakely.

Taking another KPP doesn't fit our drafting strategy since we've secured Moore. I think we'll take another mid with Beams gone and draft another KPP with our first pick next year.

In saying that Laverde is exactly what we need, we've got enough small inside types and Laverde is tall, quick and skilled.

I have no worries taking Laverde with pick 5 I do agree he's a size we are looking for. I just think with this draft stocking KPP talent and less midfield talent, why not pick up some handy talls?

With next year loaded on midfield talent we can worry about that next year IMO. Hine has talked about hitting the 2015 draft hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back