Prediction Who will be off the list before 2025 starts?

Who will be off the list before 2025 starts?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I hear you but my worry is why did it take us so long to see it???
It’s a worry.
He cost us nothing and the reality is we need list spots.

If he goes I would not worry at all.

Fascinating it took the coaches soo long to see the clear flaws that the fans did. For those who watched him yesterday in VFL, he made atleast 2 mistakes that cost goals.
I think Bonner is in the gun.

I think we'll need 8 spots free. (Battle, Campbell, Crouch, Ross, Paton, Allison, Hayes and Bonner). This is before any trading out.

Fascinating it took the coaches soo long to see the clear flaws that the fans did. For those who watched him yesterday in VFL, he made atleast 2 mistakes that cost goals.
I don't know why anyone would have a go at picking up Bonner. He did exactly what he was picked up to do - fill a hole in the line up when needed.

In fact he had to do it 19 times which has given the likes of McLennon and Hastie a year to develop their bodies and their craft rather than having to get smashed around at AFL level for the whole of a season.

Perfect moneyball pick up.

I don't know why anyone would have a go at picking up Bonner. He did exactly what he was picked up to do - fill a hole in the line up when needed.

In fact he had to do it 19 times which has given the likes of McLennon and Hastie a year to develop their bodies and their craft rather than having to get smashed around at AFL level for the whole of a season.

Perfect moneyball pick up.
I’ve got no issue with them giving him a crack after getting him for nothing but gee they persisted a long time. If you park the regular missed kicks that turned into goals he’s a genuinely liability 1 on 1, even at VFL level. I would have had stocker in ahead of him much earlier (albeit he had some injury concerns).

Jarrod Lienert also filled a hole. Nice kick. Played 11 games. De-listed. Was he a greater liability than Bonner?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So would seem all future delistings will be the result of what our FA do and if we can attract trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Who will be off the list before 2025 starts?

Back