Opinion Who wins the Premiership? (Updated poll - Updated for Prelims))

Who wins the 2020 Flag - Prelim finals onward

• Port Adelaide

Votes: 36 10.3%
  • Brisbane Lions

Votes: 57 16.3%
  • Richmond Tigers

Votes: 154 44.1%
  • Geelong Cats

Votes: 102 29.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont understand this argument. nobody gives a fu** about the crowd, it's all about the travel factor. not having to travel every second week is huge.

No, that's just the factor that suits your victim mentality.

Not confident that Richmond can win 3-4 finals without a fit Prestia and Edwards. The crammed fixture has worked against us getting players back in time.

West Coast and Geelong have stamped themselves as the top two in the past fortnight. Then Port, whose credentials took a hit on Friday. St.Kilda the wildcard, playing with confidence and a live chance if they can continue to crank it up. Would probably prefer a ticket on them than Richmond right now. And Brisbane, who I have reservations about under real pressure.

GWS and Collingwood out of form at the wrong time.

You don't think Geelong's record in finals is relevant when discussing finals?

Not this year, they've changed and they've played well against all comers bar Collingwood (now crippled by injuries) on the likely finals venues

Something I'd never thought I see or say but Chris Scott is the best coach in it this year and the whole group has bought in and embraced the reality of hubs behind him, the exact opposite of Simpson and WCE in the first week of their QLD hub earlier in the year.

With Stanley and Henderson in they're beautifully balanced now.

Geelong's to lose.

******* hopefully anyone but WC, after years of sooking about vicbias they've been handed months at home in the only stadium with a real crowd. Couldn't have had it any easier this year.
Delicious.

Took you 47 months to get back into the 8 after we soul crushed you in the 2018 prelim. Glad to see it is still a trigger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we can play home final(s) in Perth we're a decent shot. If we are forced to play in QLD put a line through us.

Got a sick feeling the current run of Perth games might have made us look better than we are.
Na you beat Collingwood on the MCG two years ago remember. You'll be right.

It's less about the ground and more about the conditions for us.

If it is dewy or raining, we are no chance. Dry conditions I think we are the best team in the comp irrespective of oval.
What's the average height of your current (best team) in comparison to the rest of the comp. Is there anywhere to gain access to that info?

Not confident that Richmond can win 3-4 finals without a fit Prestia and Edwards. The crammed fixture has worked against us getting players back in time.

West Coast and Geelong have stamped themselves as the top two in the past fortnight. Then Port, whose credentials took a hit on Friday. St.Kilda the wildcard, playing with confidence and a live chance if they can continue to crank it up. Would probably prefer a ticket on them than Richmond right now. And Brisbane, who I have reservations about under real pressure.

GWS and Collingwood out of form at the wrong time.
West Coast are done now with Yeo and Redden to possibly miss the season.

I am responding to your nuffie pal that thinks WC can’t win it away from Perth and pointing out how stupid it is to make calls like that when Geelong have looked the form team for years and struggled.

Stop reading into it.
It’s his opinion. I personally don’t think they can either. It’s my opinion. Going to drill
me too?

It’s his opinion. I personally don’t think they can either. It’s my opinion. Going to drill
me too?
I also haven’t ‘drilled’ anyone. I’ve simply stated that it doesn’t make sense when it’s happened before and it constantly happens when teams are written off because they ‘can’t’ play somewhere.

If you feel so sensitive then maybe you should internalise it in the Geelong board.

You see how it’s illogical when they’ve already proven it? It happened in 2018.
They won the GF at the GABBA or AO did they?

Remember when I said you must learn to become a better reader. That rings true here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Who wins the Premiership? (Updated poll - Updated for Prelims))

Back