Who's Murray Davis New

Apsaalooke

Premiership Player
Sep 23, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Ozark Mountain Daredevils
"Adelaide is set to appoint a long-time assistant from premiers Brisbane to be its first coaching director.
Murray Davis, who has been part of the Lions’ staff since 2011 and mentored its forwards this year, will join the Crows to be senior coach Matthew Nicks’s right-hand man."

"Adelaide is set to appoint a long-time assistant from premiers Brisbane to be its first coaching director.
Murray Davis, who has been part of the Lions’ staff since 2011 and mentored its forwards this year, will join the Crows to be senior coach Matthew Nicks’s right-hand man."

Mr and Mrs Davis little boy

Well you dont need a name in this position, you need someone with a record. So hats off, sounds like a great get.

Whose Murray Davis?

Ours now, it seems.

Or did you mean Who's?
You're right it's 'Who's'. But, like John Belushi, I have an excuse.

'I ran out of gas. I had a flat tire. I didn’t have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn’t come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN’T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!'

'I ran out of gas. I had a flat tire. I didn’t have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn’t come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN’T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!'

Could have just claimed Fake News and alternative facts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw the Blues Brothers at the cinema recently. Some guy at the front quoted out loud every word of that but was behind by 2 seconds 🤦‍♂️

If you google him, he's been Brisbane's forward coach in the two seasons they made the GF and has been an assistant in various roles there since the Voss era, notably developing Harris Andrews when coaching defense. Has apparently won AFLCA assistant coach of the year and placed high in that award multiple times. Seems like one of those long term assistant coach types who flies under the radar.

If you google him, he's been Brisbane's forward coach in the two seasons they made the GF and has been an assistant in various roles there since the Voss era, notably developing Harris Andrews when coaching defense. Has apparently won AFLCA assistant coach of the year and placed high in that award multiple times. Seems like one of those long term assistant coach types who flies under the radar.
Yes assignment coach and hasn’t Godden recently won similar awards?

Remove this Banner Ad

Who's Murray Davis?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back