Analysis Why are we s**t?

Remove this Banner Ad

We need a berometer. A bonafide superstar.
all jokes aside, I think (without looking cause cbf), the only type of young draftee we have taken a full blown risk on in this sort of mould is Jordan Houlahan in the last decade. I cant think of many other genuine magical sort of, break game open type of kids we've drafted in the national draft.

Im not talking about a vanilla midfielder, or a good kicking back flanker but someone who could light it up for a quarter and kick 3. Kyle Reimers was another who could fill this type of player.

(, yes, well aware there will be one who I have forgotten but point remains. We steer clear of the danger)

all jokes aside, I think (without looking cause cbf), the only type of young draftee we have taken a full blown risk on in this sort of mould is Jordan Houlahan in the last decade. I cant think of many other genuine magical sort of, break game open type of kids we've drafted in the national draft.

Im not talking about a vanilla midfielder, or a good kicking back flanker but someone who could light it up for a quarter and kick 3. Kyle Reimers was another who could fill this type of player.

(, yes, well aware there will be one who I have forgotten but point remains. We steer clear of the danger)
Anthony Munkara maybe?

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis Why are we s**t?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back