VFL Wildcard Round v Williamstown, Sunday August 25, 12:00pm AEST, DSV Stadium - Live On 7

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well,that puts a full stop on this god forskaken season , this result should help more than anything , emphatically decide the fate of a few that were teetering on the edge , how did Archie may go
He was good considering how poor we were all over the ground. I would probably Rookie him. I still think he may only be a solid VFL player, but hope i'm wrong as we are so desperate for KPF's

What happened to blight thought he was good at VFL
Weird strong windy conditions and was following his man into our FL in the second quarter . Just got sucked in by their flood.
In the first quarter they had the wind and it was just bombed down there and most of their 7 goals were from 30 plus out. . I lost interest after HT and I couldn't cope watching how insipid we were especially Ryan

Last edited:
I don’t really care we lost as I think the VFL team overachieved this season but when I see that the senior AFL listed players showed nothing then I’m concerned.

Weird strong windy conditions and was following his man into our FL in the second quarter . Just got sucked in by their flood.
In the first quarter they had the wind and it was just bombed down there and most of their 7 goals were from 30 plus out. . I lost interest after HT and I couldn't cope watching how insipid we were especially Ryan
We were smashed in the middle from the first bounce, and struggled to wrestle back control after that. I also felt Ryan could have imposed himself on the contest more and used his body.

We were smashed in the middle from the first bounce, and struggled to wrestle back control after that. I also felt Ryan could have imposed himself on the contest more and used his body.
I was commenting on Blight’s game. Definitely smashed in the guts with Sonsie and Dow . Ryan imposing himself is less probable than Lazarus rising from the dead again. I’m not going to watch games he’s playing in next season as much as it pains me missing Richmond games, but watching him move around is damaging to my patience.

To be honest…I preferred when we were playing a VFL squad…our seniors are all over the shop
Yeah me too we only turned crap once we got more and more listed back in the team. Even yesterday only ones trying we the vfl players. Shame as i loved watching us most of the season. Now to watch the woman full of hope only to f it up as usual lol

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL Wildcard Round v Williamstown, Sunday August 25, 12:00pm AEST, DSV Stadium - Live On 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Back