WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
WWE management

Hey Raw we will give you 2 title matches this week.

Hey Smackdown we will do the draft this week.

It's just so noticeable, Smackdown really is the A show and they are doing everything in their power to keep Raw happy without actually producing a good show like they do with Smackdown weekly.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit ep

Geez what do you think of it most weeks? That was very decent to me.

WWE management

It's just so noticeable, Smackdown really is the A show and they are doing everything in their power to keep Raw happy without actually producing a good show like they do with Smackdown weekly.

Well this week's Raw beats the piss out of last week's Smackdown (and probably the week before) that's for sure.

I reckon that raw was better than the ppv.

Yep. Best Raw in I can't even remember.

Geez what do you think of it most weeks? That was very decent to me.

Well this week's Raw beats the piss out of last week's Smackdown (and probably the week before) that's for sure.

Yep. Best Raw in I can't even remember.
2 weeks back was a cracker.

But on the whole it's been ****ed for a while

It’s gotten better in the last month that’s for sure.

Clear holding pattern at the moment until the draft is done.

For once actually keen on the draft.

Given the amount of NXT talent to come up it will be refreshing. My guess is the top end stuff will look something like

SD- The Bloodline, Rollins, Drew, Brock, Profits, MSK, Aj/Omos, Shinsake, Corbin, LA Knight, O'Reilly, Sheamus.
Raw- New Day, Hurt Business, Kross, Lee, Cesaro, Balor, Owens, Pete Dunne, Gargano, Samoa Joe, Priest, Orton/Riddle, Edge, Apollo/Azeez.

Wouldn't be a shock to see Ziggler/Roode split.

How do we all think the Roman/Brock match plays out at Crown Jewel?

I hope that they keep the strap on Roman until WM38 but a loss by Brock in his first match back doesn't really build the aura around his return. A non finish would also seem like an anti climax.

I'm also hoping they keep building the Bloodline/New Day/Hurt Business angle going for a while. Would love to see some sort of Survivor Series style match between the groups at the November PPV. War Games match up would probably be better but that is an NXT event.

I hope that they keep the strap on Roman until WM38 but a loss by Brock in his first match back doesn't really build the aura around his return. A non finish would also seem like an anti climax.

I'm also hoping they keep building the Bloodline/New Day/Hurt Business angle going for a while. Would love to see some sort of Survivor Series style match between the groups at the November PPV. War Games match up would probably be better but that is an NXT event.
Non clean finish 100% certain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Daniel Vidot has such a good look. Another quick win for him on NXT. Hopefully he gets a good run on one of the main rosters.

Daniel Vidot has such a good look. Another quick win for him on NXT. Hopefully he gets a good run on one of the main rosters.

Yeah he looks the goods doesn't he? Not sure how they would do it without the family link but adding him into the bloodline somehow down the track would be gold. Even as a ringside muscle for Roman; if Heyman goes with Brock.

Yeah he looks the goods doesn't he? Not sure how they would do it without the family link but adding him into the bloodline somehow down the track would be gold. Even as a ringside muscle for Roman; if Heyman goes with Brock.

Just put him on the opposite roster.

WWE management

‘RAW has the 2nd night of the draft next week…

some sort of Heyman shenanigans like the Usos beat him up (orchestrated) or he faints; then Roman hits a low blow and spear, and walks out the door.

Who believes it’s a real draft?
Everyone knows they set the picks just like every match in every company is pre determined.

I think most are keen for the fresh change it will bring by having NXT talent on main roster and some switches.

Whether it’s called a draft or reshuffle whatever.

haha these marks thinking this is a real draft. That’s hilarious

What a stupid comment , cements that your not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Everyone knows every single thing about wrestling from drafts to 30 minute time limit draws are fake as ****.

What’s the difference for anyone to be keen or as you say marking out for a draft or yourself marking out for Moxley getting “the crap kicked out of him” or a steel cage match with a super kick party. None of its “real”.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back