Autopsy You get what you deserve - vs GWS review thread

Remove this Banner Ad

McEntee was playing a stopping role on Whitfield who finished with 19 kicks, 14 handballs, 6 marks, 5 tackles and 484 metres gained.

I suspect he was moved off that role at some stage or it would have been even worse.

Because he's s**t

We could have played fantasia

And still lost.

Some midget sheepdog in our forward line is the least of our problems when your entire midfield - including 3 all australians, a brownlow medallist and a #1 pick all get smashed in a final. Again.

Too many players shat themselves tonight and it wasn't even a finals worthy match. GWS came out of this game bruise free. None of our players wanted to put their bodies on the line.
GWS dismantled them and I think they were in shock as to the ease in which it happened. Alot of highly rated kids were given a lesson tonight.

And still lost.

Some midget sheepdog in our forward line is the least of our problems when your entire midfield - including 3 all australians, a brownlow medallist and a #1 pick all get smashed in a final. Again.
We've been effectively playing a player down for pretty much the entire second half of the year, that's actually pretty ****ing high on our list of problems.

Also do we not know what type of grass they have laid at AO or is out boot studder completely incompetent?

Why is it that year on end all of our players constantly slip over but the opposition can run rings around us with a pirouette in between and be completely fine all the time?

Countless times tonight we fumbled in the ball in middle following slipping.

It’s the simple things we always fail at. Year on year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lycett was fukcing appalling, can't last 3 quarters so why is Hayes so frowned upon if he supposedly can't?

I'm taking three quarters of quality tap work that may alleviate a clearance massacre than Lycett just bollocking around barely getting airborne.
I saw him beat Matt Lobbe at least 3 times in the warm up.

They ran us off our feet , definitely some disappointing performances, Wines, Duursma , Lycett , SPP , Dixon , he tried but wasnt ready for a big final , Marshall wasn’t fit,McKenzie wasn’t fit ,Lord was disappointing.
The good . Bergman played with great intent , Houston was solid , JHF tried hard , Rozee and Butters were ok but didn’t have regular enough impact
Rioli was good and I’m glad we got him , only X factor player in the forward line
Drew was ok , no wonder we lost , we couldn’t match their energy, they always had players open to keep the ball moving where we’d often kick to a contest and lose the ball .
They beat us in ruck and midfield, their defence was well on top and their forwards were good enough to finish off good work up field .
Boak was pretty good in what could’ve been his last game .
Allir and Burton were ok , Farrell was ok , Jones too but no stars there
Overall pretty disappointing

The campaign against Tredders was disgraceful. He had the balls to question Ken because he cared.

I was happy for the Giants tonight. Never been so calm watching us.

I'm gunna email the club on monday asking when the 13 in a row dvd is coming out.
By the end of Hinkley’s contract it will be 13 in a row (13 years without a Grand Final appearance under Hinkley’s disastrous tenure)

Quite ironic really, the man that said this 10 years ago getting exactly what he deserves 10 years later.
What $10m-$11m over 13 football seasons if the prick actually finishes up in 2025 or gets paid out to then?

He is a fraud like Alan Joyce, overpaid for under achieving and pissing off so many stakeholders.

And Koch is his enabler just like Richard Goyder is with Joyce.

I didn't get what I deserved from Argo Hinkley.

I would put DBJ below McEntee, soft can’t kick can’t mark no left foot no leadership absolutely bang average year after year
I reckon my 4 foot eight 87 year old mother could break a DBJ tackle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy You get what you deserve - vs GWS review thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back