Young girl allegedly insulted by St Kilda player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Saints player.. You know r*ped some teenager.. you know a few years back.. you know they still play today..

Saints players have poor attitudes towards young people these days. Especially young woman. Couldn't even let the poor young girl get a photo.. hope she doesn't commit suicide like other young people who get teased over there weight. And to have her favorite players to say it could just tip her over the edge.

Poor form all round by these St Kilda players.. hearing that more similar stories are about to come out about the Saints culture within a day or two..Shocking individuals never grow up. Ego's are out of control..

When does Gary Ablett Snr get admitted to the AFL Hall of Fame you think ??

"I certainly believe that she believes she heard remarks made, so yes we certainly believe her," he said.
You really are daft.

"I believe that she believes" doesn't mean he believes someone said it you goose.

Christ Timmid, after all this time you still need the help of an adult?

OK everyone, take a breath. Let's go back to discussing this logically, or take it to the bay. Enough of the insults.

If it did happen, The Saints player should own up, and publicly appologise. If it is proved to have happened at a later date, It is gutless of the player not to own up.

Of course I wont be expecting Hinch to say sorry if it is ever somehow proven to be false.

At the end of the day, I wasn't there, I have no idea of the situation or what led up to that moment, if it even happened. So I think I will leave my pitchfork on the ground next to my unlit torch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stop contradicting yourself. No you haven't upset me, I was just pointing out your hypocrisy.
On top of that, you have written it as minors, plural meaning more than one.

By your own words, you are a boof-head with no education.

Are you off your horse yet? I need to get the ladder back to Mr Haberdasher.

Your English lesson was wrong. His sentence could have multiple meanings. That's kind of embarrassing.

Let's be honest, most people are obese as their calories in exceed their calories out. It's simply a case of eating too many cupcakes.
Let's be honest, your post had little to do with what I just posted and you are being deliberately obtuse.

Look anything's possible, but you know what, obesity is a global epidemic generally caused by people's bad choices. Already it is the creating a heavy economic burden on our health system. Why make excuses?

If these comments were truly about having a position on health, I'm sure they'd word them very differently. I'm not buying any of the rubbish in this thread about concern about public health - it's very clearly about personal disgust at overweight people. If people were concerned about others, they wouldn't hurl insults, they'd say, "look, I'm concerned about your health, I can put you in touch with a good nutritionist..". Or, even more relevant, "what's going on in your life? Are you happy?". People being overweight can be a very complex situation - it's not just about food.

The only player that has been behind bars is on Collingwood's list and who you seem to have taken your username from.

Says a lot about you when you idolise someone like that.

The guy you took your username has committed more violent crimes than my bloke. But we all know a harmless assault never killed anyone. Big difference between Plugger/Krak and some of the disgusting and abusive acts being committed against women by St Kilda players.

Safer to be a female Berliner in 1946-1950 than female in Melbourne with your mob on the loose.

Good Lord! When has it ever been that calling someone FAT, is trying to help them. What an absolute load of rubbish; when you say "no fat chicks allowed", it does not equate to "I really think you need some help with your weight problem". See outside of your own ridiculous bias. Calling someone FAT is a SLUR!

So let's not go near a child rapist and tell people he was convicted of child rape because it might hurt the child rapists feelings. Nice logic there.
Absolutely ridiculous comparison.

The guy you took your username has committed more violent crimes than my bloke. But we all know a harmless assault never killed anyone. Big difference between Plugger/Krak and some of the disgusting and abusive acts being committed against women by St Kilda players.

Safer to be a female Berliner in 1946-1950 than female in Melbourne with your mob on the loose.

Maybe Krak referrs to you drug of choice because you are obviously off your nut.
What on earth is harmless assault? Bashing with a foam noodle? Seriously has anyone ever been convicted of "harmless assault". I guess harmless assault is fine until it goes wrong and some kid is kinghit and dies you complete wack job.
As someone said no StKilda player has been convicted of anything. Usually conviction is a good indicator of guilt. Otherwise you are just some vigilante.

Maybe Krak referrs to you drug of choice because you are obviously off your nut.
What on earth is harmless assault? Bashing with a foam noodle? Seriously has anyone ever been convicted of "harmless assault". I guess harmless assault is fine until it goes wrong and some kid is kinghit and dies you complete wack job.
As someone said no StKilda player has been convicted of anything. Usually conviction is a good indicator of guilt. Otherwise you are just some vigilante.
Ricky Nixon will soon enough. Rod Owen was a crim as wel.

Ricky Nixon will soon enough. Rod Owen was a crim as wel.

Ricky Nixon played from three clubs. Nice try there pinning it on the Saints.

Rod Owen? Really??? Most BF posters wouldn't remember him. How long are you willing to go back in time to try and justify that there is a "culture" problem with the Saints? Pretty pathetic.

Ricky Nixon played from three clubs. Nice try there pinning it on the Saints.

Rod Owen? Really??? Most BF posters wouldn't remember him. How long are you willing to go back in time to try and justify that there is a "culture" problem with the Saints? Pretty pathetic.
As someone said no StKilda player has been convicted of anything

Was the line I referred to and have proven was not true. Said nothing on your culture except I don't need to go back far to justify my views on that.

So by "damned if you do, damnned if you don't" you are saying:

You are damned if you have sex with school girls.

You are damned if you call them fat and ugly when they ask for an autograph.

I can see how this is such a difficult position for those St Kilda players, what possible middle ground could there be!?!?

Firstly, as a young female, most of this thread disgusts me.

Secondly, you know full well I'm not saying that.

The St Kilda players met 'that' girl in a Sydney nightclub, that required ID to prove 18+ but this fact is forgotten in your haste to enjoy bad media about an opposition club.

Now they would ALL be very wary of any girl that came up to them, especially one that by her own admission was pestering the players for quite awhile.

You don't find it suspicious that a self confessed size 8 female keeps hanging around players of a team she doesn't support, feels rejected and unpopular, and comes up with a story about overhearing them say she was fat?

I just can't believe, if you took away the fact I support St Kilda, and you support the Pies, and you heard this on 3AW talkback radio, that we'd even be having this discussion.

THAT, is what I meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back