Usage for hash tag: facts

1. Powerade 08

Preview Changes & Preview Round 18 - SUNS vs Ports @ PFS

They hated him because he spoke the truth... #facts
  2. T

2024 Ladder Predictions

Inside 50’s were pretty even in the last despite a 5-6 goal wind advantage the saints way. # facts
  3. Xtreme

Opinion What unpopular AFL opinions do you have? - Part 2

Jonathan Brown Considerable daylight Nick Riewoldt Sunset Matthew Pavlich complete darkness Wayne Carey #facts
  4. Bugs1977

No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

I’m drunk as AF f@ck at a bucks party right now but just worth noting that we beat both these mofos that made the GF… #facts
  5. S

Bluemour Discussion XXXV - 'Loopy' Season has begun

Those who are suggesting we are a better team with out Harry, or that we should trade him, are absolutely off their rocker!! #facts
  6. adelaidecrows

Opinion Matthew Nicks: Adelaide's Coach

#facts This game and the Essendon game were not only winnable, they were genuine wins a top 6 side should have won.
  7. SizeMatters

Coach Fages and the coaching group

...to be premiership contenders. What we have dished up this year is far from that. We have been very poor. We have been disgraced by two very average and sub par teams that are equal us on the ladder. Not good enough. Only the most one eyed Lions supporter would be comfortable were we are at...
  8. D

Poo Mega Thread How's Justin Longmanure working out for you Failmantle (Part 2) 2023 Edition

...gloom with us almost narrowly taking Cockburn's crown of worst season by a W.A Club in the AFL We held a record since 1989 for the lowest score of a W.A club in the AFL Cockburn took the crown in 2009 and then added the second lowest score in 2020 via none other than Longmanure himself #facts
  9. Zzzuuuppp

Strategy Jason Horne-Francis: North trade him to Port for massive unders

Tweets like this make me so flipping angry. Port have to sell the farm to get the JHF deal done otherwise it ain’t happening #facts
  10. Falconista

Official Match Thread Season 34 Round 9: Gumbies FFC vs Dragons FFC at the House of Gumby

"Inept" You will find that the Gumbies defence is the best in the comp, a whole 5.62 points per match better than the next best (and almost 4 goals better than your team). This despite me being one of the leakier fullbacks in the comp. #facts
  11. Mr Blicavs

Game Day Norf Coast Sunny Bunnies vs Tin Foiled Melty Boys

Nope... you cant be Un Teagued in such a short space in time #reality #facts #thetruthhurts
  12. K

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell * The foster mother has been recommended for charges of pervert the course of justice & interfere with a corpse

Because the suppression is to protect LT but the only people who are a threat to her safety are the ones under suppression. #facts
  13. T

Preview Round 1, 2022: Hawks v North, MCG Sunday March 20th at 1.10pm

When you’ve played 3/4 qrts of one vfl match as your sole pre season game, after a six month lay off with a PCL you’re underdone. #facts
  14. T

Analysis The Rebuild Of Essendon And North Melbourne And Their Future Prospects

...Similar story for Thomas vs stringer (though stringer did kick more goals than Thomas). Have a look at LDU vs Parish at the same age. LDU smokes him. You want top end talent? All three of those north boys look as good if not better than their three bomber counterparts at the same age...
  15. The Falcon Strike

Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 3 - Pies v Lions Thurs April 1st 7:40pm AEDT (Marvel) Piecast Link in OP!

the opposition scored more than them #facts
  16. Elroo

The Liberal Party - How long?

No this is the Coalitions debt. The ******* Coalition is in power and has been for 7-years and is responsible for the announced record budget deficits and announced record net debt of over a trillion dollars. #Coalitionfailure #takesomeresponsibility #facts
  17. medusala

Jacinda Ardern, Prime Minister of New Zealand

And there you go. It was ScoMo's idiot virtue signalling and giving out contracts without tender that led to the Victorian outbreak. Trumpism on steroids. #facts
  18. Barrybran

Competition Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - FJGD Board vs SFA Board

Only one of those three players has ever made an All-SFA team and they did so as a half-forward flanker #facts
  19. Roby

US Election 2020: President Elect Biden and VP Elect Harris

I know this anecdotal, but I know three people that live in Arizona and think Trump is a doofas. There's now way he's winning that. #facts #empericalevidence
  20. thegrach

Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

#facts
  21. zackah

Official Match Thread S29 Round 4 - Coney Island Warriors v Dragons FFC @ Van Cortlandt Park

Undefeated. Posting powerhouse. All other imitations fail in comparison. #thebenchmark #facts
  22. JustaBattler

Bluemour Melting Pot XXII

The only bloke who actually has the 'averages' to imply a 30 goal+ season isn't a fan favourite on here....and the other bloke who could do it was a top5 in B&F - but he is a VFL player as far as 'wisdom' on here goes... So - I won't mention either player''s names. #facts don't count on BF.
  23. doppleganger

MCG tenants on Grand Final day

...their over StKilda! Your ‘logic’ is rubbish. You guys also say that traveling, sleeping in hotels, having routine disrupted is a disadvantage...but in next breath claim that Hawks have a ‘home’ advantage when they have to travel, sleep in a hotel and have their normal routine disrupted. #facts
  24. doppleganger

MCG tenants on Grand Final day

LOL You don’t even realise that site includes finals!! Bahahahahaha #facts
  25. muzhogg

Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

Oh, well, if those are the #facts who am I to argue. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
  26. Barrybran

Official Match Thread Season 28 Round 5 - Las Vegas Bears vs Mount Buller Demons at The Stadium in the Sky (MOTR)

I won an EKA (and Bears B&F in my rookie season) and you've been here for five minutes, son. I might know a thing or two about rookies. #facts
  27. Barrybran

Media WEAK AS PISS BRAB

If I may, JWS posted a team sheet before midnight and BRAB did not. #facts
Back