Usage for hash tag: MAGA

1. Val Keating

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Elon changed has made an edit on Twitter, now if someone types #MAGA there’s a small picture of that iconic photo of trump after he was shot after it.
  2. Chief

Another Trump presidency or Essendon win a final?

Which final? If it's the Grand Final, then #MAGA !
  3. PAFC66

Corona virus, Port and the AFL. Part 4.

#MAGA
  4. D

Trump - Harris Presidential Election 2024

no idea. #MAGA #THEGREATAWAKENING
  5. Suspense

US Election 2020: President Elect Biden and VP Elect Harris

This is the Altamont Free Festival of the dying #MAGA movement (with a lot more white supremacy and a lot less Jefferson Airplane).
  6. Suspense

Powered by the salty tears of #MAGA soy boys around the world :twohearts:
  7. Suspense

...Populists like Trump promise the world but could never deliver. Instead, he (like obama) gave corporate handouts and exacerbated wealth inequality - 14% of families in the US don't have food. Trump hoped his #MAGA identity war would distract - but the blacks got out the vote. Now it's...
  8. Suspense

...of trump voters. I'll make it simple: Trump - **** the campaigner GOP and Trump Sychophants - Hold them accountable for their words and deeds #MAGA and right-wing 'libtard owning' trolls - Return serve and reveal them for the racist soy boys they are Trump voters in general - Listen to...
  9. Hawksboy72

Racing October Daily Punt - *Derby Day to finish us off *

Go the orange man. #MAGA
  10. por_please_ya

Werewolf Werewolf - The US Election Edition - REPUBLICANS WIN!

Gee well done Q.... And **** you Democrats #MAGA Dead pm please MC Bad Genius or whomever is adding
  11. Deaneus!

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 14: Never failed a test I didn’t take

Death toll at 146k, but those cases are still high: has Trump said anything today? He's finally encouraged masks, are we hearing anything about #MAGA moving to mask wearing now? Pretty close, they were on the right track...
  12. Deaneus!

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 14: Never failed a test I didn’t take

...when he does stuff like this: I like masks! Invisible China Virus! There is nobody more Patriotic than me, your favorite President! I can't wait to see the mental gymnastics on this one from the dwindling #MAGA crowd. Or the videos about how wearing masks is a tyranny. Big week ahead!
  13. melbournemartin

2020 U.S Riots

...doing things geographically is a misleading representation, e.g. with highly dense states like NY. Even more misleading is Trump's favourite: the county by county statistics. Of course you know, some of those tiny blue dots are like NY with 15 million and Chicago with 8 but whatever, #MAGA
  14. FredLeDeux

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 11: Just Biden His Time

The #MAGA Lawyer Behind Michael Flynn’s Scorched-Earth Legal Strategy https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/01/17/maga-lawyer-behind-michael-flynn-legal-strategy-098712
  15. Deaneus!

Werewolf manang Werewolf

...deaneus continued to proclaim innocence, and even reminded the crowd that he'd seered someone as a Goon, but they didn't listen. They were #MAGA - Make A villaGer Asphyxiate - and no amount of logic or commonsense was going to stop them. The rope went over the tree that stood in the centre...
Back