Opinion Non-Crows AFL 4: The Centre Cannot Hold

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the whole "lads, it's unfortunate that we won't be able to fu** her" is also a pretty demeaning way to speak of a co-worker.
What i found interesting was how contrite he was..AFTER getting caught. He thought what he thought and said what he said.

Had that recording never come out, we would all be none the wiser to his true feelings towards her

So if I told my mates that you're the hottest bloke at your workplace but there's no hope for them because you're heterosexual, I'd have been derogatory towards you? I can understand the argument that it's inappropriate, but he was totally complimentary. And if you truely believe that identifying a lesbian as a lesbian is derogatory then it would be you being the derogatory one.

“Complimentary”

Jesus F

Carlton win a round 1 game and Port lose a round 1 game.

What sort of world is this!
Trying different ways to not make the 8 in Carlton's case and in Port's case make the 8, just barely. Then low expectations for September.:think:

Ken Knows. :drunk:

PORT HAVE A LIST THAT SHOULD WIN MULTIPLE FLAGS

yes, an actual quote from the port board

Multiple

Multiple
March flag 2020 & 2021
White flag in September 2020 & 2021

The maths check out.

Far out. Because Derrrrrsma ran into Mitch Robinson and broke his collar bone, old Kaneo trying to say Mitch should be suspended for a game.

What i found interesting was how contrite he was..AFTER getting caught. He thought what he thought and said what he said.

Had that recording never come out, we would all be none the wiser to his true feelings towards her
The recordings ended his career. If it wasnt recorded and only heard by just one person,he would have been fine.

For the record, dont think for a second this doesnt work the other way! Women in the workplace do chat about the hottest guys in the office.

Far out. Because Derrrrrsma ran into Mitch Robinson and broke his collar bone, old Kaneo trying to say Mitch should be suspended for a game.
I thought Robinson did the right thing.. got down low and side on so it was a “side of body onto side of body” type contact..

Looks like he ended up contacting him on the upper bicept/shoulder and thus the damage to the collarbone..

Dursma’s lucky it was mitch Robinson and not trent cotchin that was running at him!

Didnt look there was any real malice or contact with the head at all.

If anything the free kick shouldve been reversed for what the powa player did in retaliation..

A few have said it "because he got hurt"

Please..... I'll admit if he got him in the head he would be suspended but it looked all shoulder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought Robinson did the right thing.. got down low and side on so it was a “side of body onto side of body” type contact..

Looks like he ended up contacting him on the upper bicept/shoulder and thus the damage to the collarbone..

Dursma’s lucky it was mitch Robinson and not trent cotchin that was running at him!

If anything the free kick shouldve been reversed for what the powa player did in retaliation..
How's DBJ trying to remonstrate ??

I wonder if he realised it was Robinson ??

From the vision I saw from the side, his initial impact was not to the head. If Mitch gets games, it means you cant bump anymore.

Not Mitch's fault that Duursma is made out of glass.

Very similar to the Marinoff one. If he gets looked at the question will be asked “what was he supposed to do instead?” And he should get off.

He did not “choose to bump”.

Highlight of the night, was when Aliir Aliir was under immense pressure inside 50m from players from every direction and hatched an egg.:drunk:

Glory be, literally vacant defensive 50 for Aliir.

Scores Level inside the last 10minutes, a mark here by Aliir and play on, Port could have turned this turnover into attack inside their 50m. IIRC the irony being that the Lions turnover, led to a Port turnover to which the Lions ended up scoring a goal.

Screen Shot 2022-03-20 at 09.40.42.png

Those on the port board have Mitch as a sniping attempted murderer and should get months for it. 🥴

So if I told my mates that you're the hottest bloke at your workplace but there's no hope for them because you're heterosexual, I'd have been derogatory towards you? I can understand the argument that it's inappropriate, but he was totally complimentary. And if you truely believe that identifying a lesbian as a lesbian is derogatory then it would be you being the derogatory one.
Are you a white, middle aged, heterosexual male by any chance?

Hinkley said in his presser "If we play like that, we'll win more than we lose", I don't think many top 8 sides would have played as poorly as the Lions did for 2.5 quarters????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back