Opinion Non-Crows AFL 4: The Centre Cannot Hold

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You can thank me

Did a country run for work and caught the start of the last quarter on the radio . just as Brisbane made their charge

Not good news for Trent McKenzie - hopefully he can work through and play another game

Port Adelaide are the real deal. That game was full of clangers and desperation, however when they scored goals they did them effortlessly. If not for a few injuries tonight, even after their loss, I would still have marked them as a top four team. Now maybe just outside the four. Don’t get me wrong, I couldn’t be happier with Port losing in round 1. Let’s just not get ahead of ourselves….yet!
tb9zFQS.gif

He just flops his way out of contests, has been mentored by the best.

Not sure Finlayson is the missing piece either.
Had a port fan telling me the other night that finlayson meant port now had the best forward line in the afl on the basis that he was rated elite by champion data. Clearly had never seen him play

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be interesting to know if they've been impacted by Covid yet.

Injuries plus losing some key players with Covid could derail their season.

On SM-G986B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Apparantly not. Ken got quite defensive about it on radio when asked if he was concerned when compared to Adelaide where pretty much all our players and coaches have had it.

That was a terrible game to watch.

The skills with no pressure were terrible.

The goal kicking was terrible.

Some of those indIvidual performances were scary terrible.

The umpiring was terrible.

Lots of injuries.

Yuk.

The only good bit was the result, oh - and Mitch Robinson.

ps. Was it just me or did Ken not look well? He looked like he had lost weight… not in a good way.

Last edited:
PORT HAVE A LIST THAT SHOULD WIN MULTIPLE FLAGS

yes, an actual quote from the port board

Multiple

Multiple

Wasn't it three flags by 2025?

So 3 flags in 4 years now.

The reliance on Boak is a major concern, the inability of Marshall to impact the scoreboard means Dixon will be heavily relied upon again. There are concerns. As i've said numerous times, they will win more then enough games to make the 8 but I can't see a top 4 finish.

Wasn't it three flags by 2025?

So 3 flags in 4 years now.

The reliance on Boak is a major concern, the inability of Marshall to impact the scoreboard means Dixon will be heavily relied upon again. There are concerns. As i've said numerous times, they will win more then enough games to make the 8 but I can't see a top 4 finish.

I won't be surprised if they finish top 4, but I don't see them as a flag threat.

Port Adelaide are the real deal. That game was full of clangers and desperation, however when they scored goals they did them effortlessly. If not for a few injuries tonight, even after their loss, I would still have marked them as a top four team. Now maybe just outside the four. Don’t get me wrong, I couldn’t be happier with Port losing in round 1. Let’s just not get ahead of ourselves….yet!

It's probably an unpopular opinion on this forum, but its correct.

They lost in round 1 by 11 points on the road to a team that finished top 4 last year and is a premiership favorite. They will again be around the top 4 in 2022.

That’s fine. You’re allowed to be as wrong as you want.

Embrace it

So if I told my mates that you're the hottest bloke at your workplace but there's no hope for them because you're heterosexual, I'd have been derogatory towards you? I can understand the argument that it's inappropriate, but he was totally complimentary. And if you truely believe that identifying a lesbian as a lesbian is derogatory then it would be you being the derogatory one.

Brisbane are going to smoke a lot of teams up there this year. That's a pretty handy loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back