Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

The fallout of having actually done this would have been totally worth it.
The sad part is that the fall-out against us for simply stating some facts would've been worse than what they received for the World's largest club-based doping programme of all time...

When will the media ever get real when it comes to Essendon? Every year they are one of the flag favourites with the media, some even picking them to win the flag. and they've done nothing. Haven't won a final, let alone a Grand Final for more years than I care to remember. Malthouse even picked them to win the flag. What is it about this useless club that attracts such adulation from the media?

When will the media ever get real when it comes to Essendon? Every year they are one of the flag favourites with the media, some even picking them to win the flag. and they've done nothing. Haven't won a final, let alone a Grand Final for more years than I care to remember. Malthouse even picked them to win the flag. What is it about this useless club that attracts such adulation from the media?
Slobbo's pretty savage on em tonight.

I have no idea why.
I just hope it never ends.

I don't ever want it to change. Whilst the think they're a 'lucky bounce' away from success, they'll keep on keeping on.

The last thing we want is them facing reality & making genuine change towards a better future.

Let them be pre-season favourites & post-season failures for the next 75 years if you ask me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it shows that people commentating on the game can hit the drugs as hard as those Essendon players did.

And yes Robbo, alcohol is a drug too.

The Bummer faithful have put a post on their board "Why are we so shit "???
Afl Bombers GIF by Essendon FC

Remove this Banner Ad

Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back