Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon are only 1 game outside the eight though, and played all top 8 sides....

My favourite post on their board was "did we overpay for Shiel?".......yes. We dodged a bullet there

Good call. Shiel would have just been another, not so tall not so fast, midfielder. We've got a few of them.

Wasn't it the same year when we go Chad? Wouldn't have got him, if we got Shiel.

Yes. Just shows that 11 wins might be enough this year. So 1-4 might not be that catastrophic.....unfortunately.

I would have thought 11-11 and sliding into 8th would be a massive disappointment for that squad.

Essendon are only 1 game outside the eight though, and played all top 8 sides....

My favourite post on their board was "did we overpay for Shiel?".......yes. We dodged a bullet there
Which shows how good they are because this is REALLY hard to do in just 5 rounds.

Maybe, but they only won 11 last year too right? With a soft draw, and overachieving.

That could be right. Their media is profile is a long way ahead of their accomplishments. There is a lot of young talent mixed with some underachieving mercenaries and a reclamation project in Peter Street.

The answer is obviously to inject a little bit of pep in their step. But who's game to do that now? :oops:
They’ll knife Rutten in an instant if James gives them a nod.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enjoyed Robbo suggesting that Essendon watch the replay of the Easter Monday game so they could learn how to win a game.

Sweeter than any choccy egg.

Solid troll from the great one here - he knows this is the sort of comment the players and coaches will (should) just brush off, but will cause the unwashed masses to start frothing and tilting! And more than a few will ring the club for a tilt 🤣

#IHateThemMoreThanAnyone

View attachment 1384967

Essendon great? Let’s check the career achievements.

Premierships: 0
Finals wins: 0
Brownlows: 0
Captained club into a systemic doping regime: 1

Yep, story checks out 🤪
Essendon player that had 2 great seasons that coincided with a record number of injections in an offseason.

Complete con incidence, I’m sure 😉
And somehow he's a victim!

I reckon after the the 600th needle I would have been saying "hang on - are you SURE this is right?" "Hang on - why do we have to go offsite for these needles but none of the other medical or physio work that isn't surgery?"
"hang on - I'm suddenly a much better player with a ripped six pack AND increased muscle mass, is everything kosher here?"

Jobe Watson's words in November 2011, not long after Dank arrived at EFC, and only a few weeks after Dank had ordered a whole bunch of PED's that he says never landed at Essendon.

"The boys have certainly had their eyes opened to the changes in body shape in only 2 weeks".

Remove this Banner Ad

Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back