Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon’s season be like…
failed crash and burn GIF by truTV’s Bobcat Goldthwait’s Misfits & Monsters

I've give the Bombers a 2nd rounder for Shiel, with them paying some salary :cool:

EDIT: Ooops, scratch that...just read he was 29...I thought he was about 26

bad luck Bombers..

Last edited:
Oh, the humanity….

We’re not far from idle James Hird speculation.
I reckon old boy Jimmy is making a few phone calls to the players right now.

"Yeah Rutten doesn't seem to be getting the most out of you, does he?"
"you might need a bit of a change in direction"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does this putrid mob still roll with an air raid siren throughout the stadium when they run onto the ground?
Been a while since I’ve been to an * game at Telstra Dome.

Always found the siren a little strange, nevertheless.
they certainly do

comedy for the day.

AFL great David King believes the Essendon football club is a “wildcard” in the race to sign master coach Alastair Clarkson. “That’s the only (club) that I could say, if he (Clarkson) went there, could he win a flag in two years? I’d say yes. “I think that list has scope.”

comedy for the day.

AFL great David King believes the Essendon football club is a “wildcard” in the race to sign master coach Alastair Clarkson. “That’s the only (club) that I could say, if he (Clarkson) went there, could he win a flag in two years? I’d say yes. “I think that list has scope.”

lol. Don't see him going there, but why not. Not sure the list is quite that good

Clarko can turn water into wine apparently...

Another reason everyone assumes our list is the absolute worst "Even Clarko couldn't help that lot!"

I might be being a touch glass half empty, but I predict a "Clarko to *" is more likely to end up being a "Pagan/Malthouse at Carlton" scenario rather than, say, a "Roos at Melbourne or Lyon at Freo" scenario.

FWIW

Remove this Banner Ad

Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back