Let's not risk Chom, Jed, Phillips

FB: Turner McKay Bonar
HB: Perez Corr Lmac
C: Sleevo Simpkin Young
HF: Tarryn CCJ Taylor
F: Zurharr Walker Curtis
Rs: Goldy JHF LDU
Int: Mahoney Ziebell Atu Greenwood

Defence doesn't look too bad considering we need to cover Freo smalls. Lockdown for Kayne.
Jed, Phillips and Powelly in mix for full games next week. Chom another week or two.
We need to long term injury list somebody... and get a big bodied defender midseason. Sure footy department is thinking about this. Retire, payout T Lynch ;-)

Out: Bergs, Larks
In: Corr, McKay
Sub: Powell

Would Corr have ever played forward?
Nope but Mckay wouldnt have either.

the reason I’m going Corr forward is footskills. he’s fairly mobile for someone whos 195cm.
could get on the end of a few outside 50 and be able deliver the ball inside. IMO it’s worth the experiment, while we are where we are.

train of thought is McKay and Boner are going to be mainstays back. It’s either Walker or Corr going forward this week and Walkers is a known quantity.

They did this to Geelong. Imagine us! We won't be able to get through.

Get TT and Stevo onto the half back line to open them up.

That's a very interesting bit of analysis. But if you look at about the 15-20 second mark there are about 3 x Geelong players that are fat side of their opponent in the mid-field. If these players had have held their ground, then started to drift fat side as the second chip (back to Guthrie?) is made, they then could have pushed hard and had a significant outnumbering of Freo when the switch was made. But those 3 x Geelong players continued to get sucked into the congestion and then weren't in position to take that advantage.

Let's not risk Chom, Jed, Phillips

FB: Turner McKay Bonar
HB: Perez Corr Lmac
C: Sleevo Simpkin Young
HF: Tarryn CCJ Taylor
F: Zurharr Walker Curtis
Rs: Goldy JHF LDU
Int: Mahoney Ziebell Atu Greenwood

Defence doesn't look too bad considering we need to cover Freo smalls. Lockdown for Kayne.
Jed, Phillips and Powelly in mix for full games next week. Chom another week or two.
We need to long term injury list somebody... and get a big bodied defender midseason. Sure footy department is thinking about this. Retire, payout T Lynch ;-)

Out: Bergs, Larks
In: Corr, McKay
Sub: Powell

Err where is Scott

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More COVID outs to come. This is gonna end up being Peel thunder vs north melbourne.
So you’ll just win by 30 points then

l know its only for 1 week until Larkey comes back but what about Lynch if he is fit. It would help Comben and he was a forward..l dont like the idea of Edwards coming in and would Lynch be a better option than Walker..

l know its only for 1 week until Larkey comes back but what about Lynch if he is fit. It would help Comben and he was a forward..l dont like the idea of Edwards coming in and would Lynch be a better option than Walker..
Lynch has not played at all this year nor trained he is solely coaching

If Comben doesn’t come in I expect Walker forward

Mahony still in is a mistake IMO - I say that irrespective of whether he plays 5 mins or kicks 4 goals this weekend. I don't agree with how they are managing him.

Mahony still in is a mistake IMO - I say that irrespective of whether he plays 5 mins or kicks 4 goals this weekend. I don't agree with how they are managing him.
Absolutely.

Love the bloke and his efforts to pressure and get to the right spots (unless you're JHF), but like Lmac, if he fumbles, we're in trouble on the rebound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back