Preview Changes and pre-match discussion vs Dockers in WA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aidan Corr is due back as well. Will still hasn't played a big game in the VFL coming back from illness. I would have Phillips ahead of him.

Out: Bergman, Larkey, Atu, Young
In, McKay, Corr, Comben, Powell
The club is being consistent with Corr not coming back through the VFL.

Well - consistently inconsistent anyway.

Aidan Corr is due back as well. Will still hasn't played a big game in the VFL coming back from illness. I would have Phillips ahead of him.

Out: Bergman, Larkey, Atu, Young
In, McKay, Corr, Comben, Powell
Will's getting ahead of himself? Come on Nobes, bring him back down to earth.

Some training comments made today on FB

"
1. Cunnington was doing the same running and ball drills as Hall so there’s a small chance he’ll be back sooner then expected.
2. JHF is a beast and will easily be our most important player in the coming years.
3. LDU, Thomas, Simpkin and Stephenson all looked to be working hard on their disposal and link up play.
4. Noble wouldn’t let a drill finish until they completed it perfectly. He also had them doing work on kicking the ball in from defence.

I’ve been a little sceptical of noble but after watching training you can see he’s doing all he can to try and get the boys playing together and to try harder!"

"
1. Cunnington was doing the same running and ball drills as Hall so there’s a small chance he’ll be back sooner then expected.
2. JHF is a beast and will easily be our most important player in the coming years.
3. LDU, Thomas, Simpkin and Stephenson all looked to be working hard on their disposal and link up play.
4. Noble wouldn’t let a drill finish until they completed it perfectly. He also had them doing work on kicking the ball in from defence.

I’ve been a little sceptical of noble but after watching training you can see he’s doing all he can to try and get the boys playing together and to try harder!"

1. Or Hall is as far away as Cunners.

1. Or Hall is as far away as Cunners.

Season 5 Leslie GIF by Parks and Recreation

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"

Was Comben training? How did he look?

How did Phillips and Anderson look?

The VFL side is going to be light on this week based on injuries and extras needing to travel to Perth.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Dwayne Russell already practicing his "Amiss can't miss" schtick.
along with his staple diet of.. “<insert player> was drafted with pick <insert pick number> in the <insert draft year> along with <insert players from the same draft>…”

he does this probably 5 - 10 times a game and believe me once you hear it, you wont un-hear it ever again..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back