Opinion Non-Crows AFL 4: The Centre Cannot Hold

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this was Melbourne, Collingwood, Geelong (or any Victorian team), the games would be postponed. Absolutely no doubt in my mind.
Mate, if it was Geelong the AFL would have given them the week off and given them 8 points, just to make them feel better.

If it was us they would make us play with 8 players and Adam Kelly as the entire coaching staff

Interesting article about how team mates hit up each other/develop an understanding.

How footy duos are forging unspoken connections in the quest for AFL glory

No surprise that ROB features heavily in the handball connections.

View attachment 1392446

All the other receivers are class players who can move the ball forward into dangerous places. Sam Walsh, Petracca, Tom Green, Josh Kelly.

Our midfielders give it to the slowest guy on the field, who has the worst field kick!

All the other receivers are class players who can move the ball forward into dangerous places. Sam Walsh, Petracca, Tom Green, Josh Kelly.

Our midfielders give it to the slowest guy on the field, who has the worst field kick!
Sadly he wouldn't be the slowest bloke in the side.

He is however, the one guy who's on the move more than most.

And therein lies the problem.

That is true. It's a shocking statistic, but credit to ROB for being on the move and at least available during the contest. If only some of our other mids were as available.

Only 22 available players at WCE. And against the red hot Lions at the Gabba...

This is gonna be a bloodbath. What's the odds of a 150 point margin? Cause i'm taking that action

I mean, I’ve been told not to bring politics in the footy threads… but…

How are people still putting up with this nonsense?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is true. It's a shocking statistic, but credit to ROB for being on the move and at least available during the contest. If only some of our other mids were as available.

Shit guys I didnt think my photoshop skills were that flash.
My edited list feels legit though.

Caddy announced his retirement effective immediately, wonder if best mate Dusty will eventually follow his lead?

Will Dusty move from Richmond? He's 31? What are one of the Sydney clubs going to have to give up? If it's GWS no doubt Tom Green's name will pop up.

Hahaha, warms my heart when a cheap grifter gets called out.
A little bit of me dies each time I see a friend on social media suck up to his latest act of “altruism”…..just ignore the c***!

I don't how the fat prick got any kind of fame or media profile, but christ is he annoying. There's a good Italian restaurant on Magill Road that uses him in their advertising, and of course it's him with his mouth open pulling a dumb face pointing at a plate of pasta. Every single f*** photo or clip I see of this C* he is pulling a silly face. I'm glad he's stuck on that shite station SAFM who hopefully coming last in the ratings - I can't imagine that anyone except fat soccer mums still stuck in the 80s listen to that station

Until it impacts a team they don't want it to impact.
Then it will be a special and unique case.
I don't think the minor round will be affected, but it will be interesting if a team loses a significant amount of players in a final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back