No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate Carlton but the salary cap only came in the mid 80’s, and there was a moratorium up until the early ‘90’s.

Only one brown paper bag flag at the most.

Having said that I hope the smartarse who I sat in front of in round 2 and kept on saying ‘bust’ every time Jamarra went near the ball is suffering big time tonight.
“Brown paper bag” also refers to their wealth which they flaunted and used to buy and retain players. As soon as the salary cap and equalisation came in they turned to shit.

Worst fans in the league. Only time I had to move seats at the footy because I felt for my families safety.

Stupid, arrogant and entitled. A terrible mix.
I would have given that title to Collingwood fans.
Felt under threat more than once in the outer at Victoria Park once identified as an opposition supporter.
Had to step in once (and I'm not that big) when they were threatening a woman with young kids.
They were scared, it was awful.

Surely no team in AFL history has made the top 4 with a percentage of 104%. Damn Collingwood were so good at winning the close ones. This is coaching, attitude and hard work. Our list is miles better than theirs but here we are….

Surely no team in AFL history has made the top 4 with a percentage of 104%. Damn Collingwood were so good at winning the close ones. This is coaching, attitude and hard work. Our list is miles better than theirs but here we are….

Having a quick look at ladders I had to go back to 98 to find lower (Melbourne, 102.6%)

Their percentages were screwed by losing to West Coast and then only just beating North while every other team filled their boots against those two

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would have given that title to Collingwood fans.
Felt under threat more than once in the outer at Victoria Park once identified as an opposition supporter.
Had to step in once (and I'm not that big) when they were threatening a woman with young kids.
They were scared, it was awful.
It happened at Marvel for us.

So Zorko is, to quote David King, a recidivist, but Lions now making him out to be the victim.

"Poor Dayne, please feel sorry for him, he's the sole captain, what a burden to carry."

I suppose not every captain can be Bont-like, or even Bont-lite.

Ours was 101.8% in 1997.

hats off to Melbourne, pinched a game from nowhere last week, then trounced a good side away to claim a top 2 spot, what a great round and fortnight for them, gunna be hard to beat now
It’s been a great fortnight and they’d start favourites against the Swans. Their average record against top eight sides is a worry though. Upside is even if they lose they probably won’t have to travel. Just think they’ll struggle to knock over there straight.

If it was up to Carlton not only would we be out of finals, but we wouldn’t be in the league. * them and their arrogant supporters.
Twice they tried to kick us out of the league, all the while cheating their way to premierships. Pricks. Collingwood, however, went out of their way to keep us on our feet. Yesterday's result was joyful.

Twice they tried to kick us out of the league, all the while cheating their way to premierships. Pricks. Collingwood, however, went out of their way to keep us on our feet. Yesterday's result was joyful.
Collingwood are a true working class club and have much more in common with the Bulldog ethos and roots than the entitled pricks at Carlton. At the time of our struggles Carlton were rolling in cash and splashing it and had little sympathy for our struggling but proud club. **** them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back